nerve is offline New Member

how much nolvadex

im fixing to start up on a cycle and i need to know how much nolvadex i need to take.im going to use 650mg/wk of test and 100mg/each day of anadol for 7 weeks.when and how much nolvadex do i take.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    650 mg of test is a strange number how did you arrive at that just out of curiosity? That is also a pretty stout amount of anadrol for seven weeks. I would have enough to take at least 20 mg a day throughout the cycle and recovery although you may want to have a little more just in case. Give us your workout history and stats along with cycling experience.

adaptations is offline Member
    IF you start to see sign of gyno....take 40 mg ED untill signs subside...then 20 mg ED untill end of cycle...

watch out..have it on hand...you could get it when you least expect....it jumpos right out at ya...

i never got it before...and all the sudden BOOM....i have lumps uner my nips...no puffiness..but little lumps...

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    what's your cycle history and stats?

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Is thats quantity of nolvadex still needed if I am going to be taking armidex daily throught a test Enathate/EQ cycle?

nerve is offline New Member
    hi rick and ragin thx for info.i got 650 test by taking 1cc of t400 and 1cc of QV250.i usually do 1cc of t400 and 2cc of qv250 per week taken in 2 shots.i usually throw in 100 d-bol to.been doing gear for 4 yrs.im 5-10 and weigh 210.always get good results.just curious on the amount of nolvadex and do i take it the whole cycle or start after a few weeks on

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That makes sense. Good luck with the cycle.

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't start it unless you start seeing signs of gyno, some people say that it inhibits their gains. if you start seeing signs do just as adaptations stated.

Thread Information