Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    At my gym I would say less than 10%.

hammerhead is offline Member
    i'd say there are about 50 regulars in my time window and out of those people there are about 10 that are definitely juicers including 2 women.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i's say about 10 total.

growing23 is offline New Member

Wink

... I wld say around the time I go to the gym at least 10 to 15 guys do AAS

LABoy is offline New Member
    I'd say 3-4 guys are using. Most of the guys at the gym I use are more into the lean cut look.

Originally posted by poppapump58
    Im in college right now and I would say a good 75% of the guys in the gym are on juice. Right before spring break is the worst. Its about 90%. I have never seen so many guys that are on the juice in college.
    When I work out at school, and you count out all the worthless ones who are there just so they can say they worked out once for the month, I would say a good 50-80% juice on and off and around 5 guys juice almost year-round (they are around the 250lb mark). Before spring break you see everyone popping a bunch of ** clen , t3, winny, masteron , and anavar in the locker room (I know what ** pills look like and what color they each are, so I can easily spot them when people are pulling out there little baggies full). I would say most everyone at my school uses ** products (I wonder why... ) and a few use mex.

Sometimes, i work out at a fitness center closer to my house, but unlike regular corner-street fitness clubs, this one has a lot of amateur bodybuilders and big juice-heads. The club is huge though, so I guess the % isn't very high (maybe 10-20%) because we also have a lot of middle age house-wives that just come there wearing tight spandex and sit on a bike for 2hrs just watching the big buff bodybuilders walk around hoping to get picked up. They bike away for hours and wonder why they have no fat yet still are considered "over-weight" and don't realize its because of the 50lbs of silicone in their chest that some rich doctor husband bought for them. There are also a bunch of hot fitness chicks that work out there that are really toned and built. Some of them I know juice because we sit around and talk about it sometimes (not very loud or in the open). Most of these girls are pretty responsible with juice, although we do have one girl who is around 190lbs and looks like a female version of Dorian Yates.

Okay, I'm done blabbering.
    Later

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in a real big gym, at least 200 peoples there are juicing almost all year long. It is amazing to see all thoses guys 20 or above with more acne than a whole High school.....

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    i go to two gyms. At gym 1 , id say about 20 people. At gym 2 id say 45-50

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I belong to a VERY small gym. When I go to the gym at lunch there's abunch of white color guys and I'd say that probably none do. When I go in the afternoon there can't be 2-3 and I don't see them in there too much. I go m-f, and sometimes 2x a day. But if go upto L.A. Fit. new super gym, I'd say there's a poop load man! There's a shitload of acne and guys that are just H-U-G-E!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Only like 3-5 where I'm at now, I would say...it's more of a yuppie scene. Probably 20-25 at the Gold's I was lifting at before and probably 75%-80% at the Gold's at my old school (big college town).

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    5 out of 20 not including the instructors pretty small huh

byggern is offline New Member
    small hardcore gym 200 members ,about 40-50% AAS users

alevok Guest
    100% of all members, no seriously I think it is somewhere between 60-70% since juice is available legal here.

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    Id say about 50% or more.

shanedoan2 is offline New Member
    i personally know three people other than my self, but i am sure there are a lot more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information