Thread: deca

john8090 is offline New Member

deca

my friend wants to know is he going get bigger of 300mg/week for 10 weeks on deca
    thanx

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Probably not. Needs test and a little more deca , should also run it for 12 IMO. Look up your buddy's post as GSWEB and that should answer your questions.

DMX

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro u should tell ur friend he needs to come on here and ask his own questions. I dont recommend starting AS without doing ALOT of research first. Hes only looking for trouble if not! Just by asking "is he going get bigger of 300mg/week for 10 weeks on deca " tells me he doesnt know shat. Sorry bro not ment to flame just trying to give u/him the best advice i can.

OG

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell your boy to bounce it up 100mgs. Tell him that he should also stack it with about 500mgs oof test. With this stack he will get pretty big....if he has a good diet.

Of course, this will depend on his stats. The stack above is recommended for a beginner. It weill give him size and strenght. Tell him not to start his cycle until he gets clomid and nolva just in case.l He wil need the clomid for sure for post cycle therapy , the nolva is there just in case he gets signs of gyno.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Deca only cycles do give good gains and 300mg/week is more than enough for a beginner(more is not always better) the only drawback is the probability of deca dick which is why test should be added!!

Thread Information