2timer is offline Senior Member

I think I found the best cut cycle? anyone?

after tones of research I think I found the best cut cycle atleast I hope. After asking tone of people and a former bodybuilder and now strong man I forget his frekkin' name anyways.. here it is clen /cytomel /winny---> he called it the model workout and he said you will look like a model if you ate fast food everyday. I was just wondering was he smokin anyone? anyone has experience with this combination. HE goes he was like almost 13 % and all the way down to 3% I dont know?

Week

Cytomel mcg/day Clenbuterol mcg/day Winstrol mg/day
    1 - 60 -
    2- 80 -
    3- 100 15
    4 50 15
    5 50 20
    6 100 20
    7 100 60 20
    8 80 20
    9 100 -

babi is offline Associate Member
    dude it looks good at the end post your results and tell me how it went how much weight you lost and how much did u reduce your b/f etc
    btw is cytomel t3?if it is would not mess with it thyroid hormones can royally fuck you up later.anyway keep us posted bro

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First off nobody goes from 13% BF to 3% BF eating fast food ED. Secondly what are you trying to accomplish. I can't read your cycle so it is hard to critique but I still think prop/tren /eq/winny is the best cutting cycle where you can maintain (and maybe even gain) muscle while loosing fat. Of course you can always throw in T3 and clen but lets face it a good diet and cardio all the best cutting tools.

babi what should take instead of cytomel ? and seroiusly so many people take cytomel. how should take it so it wont fuck me over?
    and rickson I made a mistake there is a another posting exact same that I have the amout I am taking and you can read it. Anyways My goal is exactly what he told me model look?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    There is a great post in "Educational Threads" written by CYCLEON that outlines the proper way to dose T3 (cytomel ) for optimum results and safety.

let me just put this way its not a drug for a regular joe that does a cuople of cycles a year iam scared to death to mess to much with endocrine system.my sister has thyroid problems and its terrible she is skinny and yet her skin is loose and she exercise and eat very well
    thyroid its the regulator of all the hormones if u fuck it up you can figure out the rest in my opinion unless you are a competitive bb stay the fuck away from thyroid drugs clen ,winny and a little bit of cardio will do wonders for you DONT TAKE SHIT YOU DONT NEED just cus you have seen it in some big bb diet

cytomel?

hey babi I am not trying say you are wrong you probably know 100 times more then me on cytomel but whatever I read says t3 is the best and stuff like that and they say if you take small amount it wont fuck you up!
    I was just wondering what do you think about that?

HEY BABI WHAT ABOUT THIS?

100mg WINNY
    100mg PRIMO
    3 tabs/day CLEN

200mg
    100mg
    3 tabs/day

200mg
    200mg

300mg
    200mg

300mg
    300mg
    3 tabs/day

200mg
    200mg
    3 tabs/day

200mg
    200mg

100mg
    100mg

3 tabs/day

3 tabs/day

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Definately don't abuse T3. That stuff can seriously mess you up. Good luck.

well i guess you can take the chances with small doses but i dont like the way of your thinking its ok to eat fast food cuz the t3 will take care of it thats a no no.the drugs are there to give you an extra edge not for you to abuse them.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    2timer. Give us some info about yourself. Height, weight , and BF%. Also tell me where you want to be after your cycle. Also, how do plan to train and eat while trying to cut up? Show us your diet and training program. T3 can cause serious problems. You need to be educated on its use. If you use it properly you will be fine.

Diet and cardio are what will lean you out. The drugs will help but without proper diet and training they will be worthless.

Thread Information