Jarod is offline Associate Member

How Long Before Deca,test Enanthate Cypionate Kicks In

Hello everyone, how long before deca ,test enanthate and cypionate kicks in after administering them?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Everyone is a little different. Cyp or enanthate usually takes about four weeks and deca between week 5 and 6 in my case.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I'm at week 4.5 with Cyp and I'm starting to feel it:-)...

DMX

G35guy is offline New Member
    I am on Deca now for 3 weeks and I can already see a difference

escalade is offline Junior Member
    4-6 weeks bro i'm in my 6th of testiviron250, deca , dbol right now and loving it

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by escalade
    4-6 weeks bro i'm in my 6th of testiviron250, deca, dbol right now and loving it
    yuppers generally 4-6 and you will start to feel and see the difference.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    weeks 4 to 6. If not, at least you could probably use the AS for cooking oil

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the middle of week 4 right now of QV enanthate and its just starting to kick in.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    what exactly are you refering to when you say kick in? mentally, physically, or weight gains? I mean, mentally, I felt a difference within a week. Physically within 2 weeks-3weeks. Its been almost 4 weeks and I have gained some weight, more definition, more strength. Everyone is different. If you are impatient, and not worried about your liver, throw dbol in and it'll accelerate the process. In the next couple of weeks, I'll be able to shed more light on wks 4-6.

Well by kicking in I'm starting to get some pumps, seeing an increase in strength as well as more definition. I've also gone from 184 to 200 as of yesterday.

That's a big jump! Congrats

Thanks man... Hopefully it'll continue along the same lines as my cycle goes on.

Nah, you won't gain at that rate unless you've got great genetics (in which case you could make good gains without aas). You gained the weight so far probably from water retention and a little muscle mass. That's why the bros here say it doesn't kick in till wk 4-6 because until then your weight gains are mostly water retention (this is especially true for deca /test stacks and even more true for denkall t400+deca).

Yeah its been mostly water, I only gained 2 pounds in the last week so it seems like I'm done adding water weight and ready for the real gains now. I'm going to up my armidex a bit to .5 mg or 1, as my face is looking kinda fat and its pissing me off.

rick1979 is offline New Member
    can someone explain why you would take enethate and cypinate together? they are basically the same thing

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by rick1979
    can someone explain why you would take enethate and cypinate together? they are basically the same thing
    There's is no real reason because they are basically the same thing. SO you answered your question already

IME

Re: How Long Before Deca,test Enanthate Cypionate Kicks In

Originally posted by Jarod
    Hello everyone, how long before deca,test enanthate and cypionate kicks in after administering them?
    Usually all of those start kicking in around 3-4 wks.

Originally posted by YZFR6
    Yeah its been mostly water, I only gained 2 pounds in the last week so it seems like I'm done adding water weight and ready for the real gains now. I'm going to up my armidex a bit to .5 mg or 1, as my face is looking kinda fat and its pissing me off.
    that's cool, I never bloated at all. I think I am the only person I know who didn't have a bloating problem! No sides at all actually.

My buddy is the same way, he's on the same cycle as me and hasn't gained any noticible water.

tfgbkk is offline New Member
    Is it true that you can use test prop to "jump start" your test levels while waiting for the test enth to take effect? what about eq/winny? how long do they take to kick in?

in general, what is the best "fast-acting" AS cycle to run for 6-7 wks for maximum hard/lean gains?

IME
    Originally posted by tfgbkk
    Is it true that you can use test prop to "jump start" your test levels while waiting for the test enth to take effect? what about eq/winny? how long do they take to kick in?

in general, what is the best "fast-acting" AS cycle to run for 6-7 wks for maximum hard/lean gains?
    Yes, you can use test prop to kickstart a cycle. Dbol is often used for the same purposes. You should do some research about the half lives of roids to find out when they start kicking in. Generally, orals are released within hours. Injectables can range from hours to wks.

IMO, I would say Tren . BUT, that roid should not be used by a first time user. You should have 2-3 cycles under your belt first. BUT, I have also seen some people use it on their first cycle and great gains despite the conflicting advice.

TreNgoD is offline Banned
    4 weeks

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tfgbkk
    Is it true that you can use test prop to "jump start" your test levels while waiting for the test enth to take effect? what about eq/winny? how long do they take to kick ln?

d bol is the most logical.
    test cycles should be 10 weeks.

Thread Information