Thread: Black Star Labs

lollipops is offline Associate Member

Black Star Labs

Members,

Has anyone ever tried the Wheat Protein Isolate Natural for Black Star Labs?

Serving Size
    1 scoops (45g)
    Calories
    Protein
    g
    No sugar and two carbs

Let me know your experience with these Black Star products

This is the Steroid Questions forum, definately not related to anything with Protein as a supplement.

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    This is the Steroid Questions forum, definately not related to anything with Protein as a supplement.

who cares beside you?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    dude lose those pics in your sig

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    who cares beside you?
    He always has some remark like this

Kato is offline Member
    no doubt, he reminds me of calipso, and we all know what happened to him.lmao

OxyMan is offline New Member
    No Joke the dude's not even swo

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    back to the protein lol... im sure its good to go depending on the price why not give it a shot.. or try to do some research on it online... also you say it's wheat protein isolate are you sure you don;t mean whey protein??? if its whey i would definitly get it if the price is right..

Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    who cares beside you?
    Simmer down sweetie, the adults are talking here.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkleNewbie
    dude lose those pics in your sig
    Nah, don't think I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyman
    No Joke the dude's not even swo
    Where are your pics? At least mine are on the web and I got more mass then you.

Anyways, wrong forum. I win, you lose end of story.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    FALLEN ANGEL....is that you in the bottom right photo in your sig. It looks like you are going to wrestle in a highschool gym. I wish you luck climbing up the ladder to the pro scence....and a lot of stamina since you will be climbing FOREVER. Ok enough of that.

PS> yes you are bigger than me, yes you are more ripped. However, your attitude as far as i have seen is horrible. Why dont you try helping someone rather than put them down.

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    FALLEN ANGEL....is that you in the bottom right photo in your sig. It looks like you are going to wrestle in a highschool gym. I wish you luck climbing up the ladder to the pro scence....and a lot of stamina since you will be climbing FOREVER. Ok enough of that.

PS> yes you are bigger than me, yes you are more ripped. However, your attitude as far as i have seen is horrible. Why dont you try helping someone rather than put them down.
    Hi Backer, you have no idea where I have been. I suggest you look up my name before making assumptions. Either way. Here is my answer to your post.

I did not put him down, I simply said this is the steroid questions forum. His post was about a protein supplement. It's better he learns to post in the correct forum now then say 3 months from now and he's continuing to post in the wrong forum. Do you agree? I have no hostility to anyone on this message board. I am here for the same reason you are, to read and gather information. It's a bit difficult when I click on a thread "Black Star Labs" which I assume would be an underground AS lab. I only usually read this forum for anabolic information, not information on supplements. Are we clear now?

Hi Backer, you have no idea where I have been. I suggest you look up my name before making assumptions. Either way. Here is my answer to your post.

I did not put him down, I simply said this is the steroid questions forum. His post was about a protein supplement. It's better he learns to post in the correct forum now then say 3 months from now and he's continuing to post in the wrong forum. Do you agree? I have no hostility to anyone on this message board. I am here for the same reason you are, to read and gather information. It's a bit difficult when I click on a thread "Black Star Labs" which I assume would be an underground AS lab. I only usually read this forum for anabolic information, not information on supplements. Are we clear now?
    Ok, i agree that proper placements of posts are necesary, but i still feel that you do make many posts that need not be made. However i did review your posts and did see many good responses. I probably just am noticing your bad posts because of selective attention...i apologize.

Ok, i agree that proper placements of posts are necesary, but i still feel that you do make many posts that need not be made. However i did review your posts and did see many good responses. I probably just am noticing your bad posts because of selective attention...i apologize.
    however, i still notice many of your posts should not have been made so lets keep that to a minimum.

however, i still notice many of your posts should not have been made so lets keep that to a minimum.
    Well, I have one last thing to say in response. Freedom of speech. You have yours, I have mine. I may say what I feel like saying, as you may yourself. Consider that my brother.

Well, I have one last thing to say in response. Freedom of speech. You have yours, I have mine. I may say what I feel like saying, as you may yourself. Consider that my brother.
    True, you do have freedom of speech. Too bad that this forum is not a government program. You express your "freedom of speech" to harshly and people get banned. Of course im not saying that your have crossed those lines, just that there are limits here.

Secondly, yes you can say whatever you want, however, you may do that at the expense of losing the respect of fellow members. Remember their may be a time when you need help. It helps when other members can call you a bro. Im sure you arent concerned with finding a best friend here, but dont abuse the forum...have some respect.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    back to the protein lol... im sure its good to go depending on the price why not give it a shot.. or try to do some research on it online... also you say it's wheat protein isolate are you sure you don;t mean whey protein??? if its whey i would definitly get it if the price is right..

Magicstick,

Thanks for the reply. Fallen Angel guy needs to get out of character one time, sorry for the improper placement, see you in confession to repent. Anyway, it is definately wheat protein isolate, not whey. There is a ton of whey products on the site, but the wheat protein isolate has the highest protein content. I just wanted some feedback from it and I plan to give it a chance. It is 1lb for $11.95, not bad. Thanks

Thread Information