Thread: Anal bleeding

football69 is offline New Member

Anal bleeding

Hey i started my cycle on friday with equipoise and tes ethenate. I found blood whenever i wipe an it seems like more each time Any advice?

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Hemroids? (Sp)

no not at all.

As long as it is red and not reallt dark or black looking your fine...
    If it is hemroids, just go buy some tucks!!

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    If it is red, you have broken a blood vessel or aggravated a hemariod. Not a big deal. Probably from your assumed increase in food intake (and disposal) along with an increase in pushing your limits in the gym.

Welcome to the darkside.

If it continues or becomes worse go to the doctor. Otherwise, take it easy for a few days. No heavy squats for example.

Good Luck.

kk its just red. Am i gonna have this threw out the cycle? Whats the cause?

Wiping too much!!
    No really probably nothing, but if your hole starts getting a lil itchy, you might be getting hemroids..Dont sweat it tho..

gigem is offline Banned
    im thinking hemroids i doubt its aas keep an eye on it you an have them and not realize it.

awesome thanks. Im goin light with 3mg of equi an 3mg of tes a week.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    it could be the very high food intake causeing you to strain when you shit

juju is offline Associate Member
    Could also be increase in blood pressure.

pr0digalsun is offline Associate Member
    i had to have hemrroid surgery last summer and it hurt so freakin bad. i was literally screaming when i was taking a shit. the vicodin made me constipated and it felt like i was shtting bowling balls out my ass. but now, it doesnt hurt to fart though like it used to LOL.

There are like 4 degrees of hemroids: Levels I II III and IV and they get progressively worse. Level-I just means it bleeds i thinnk. then Level II is wheere when you take a shit your hemrooid comes out your ass but then goes back in after you take a shit. Level I and Level II can be taken care of by using creams and grease and stuff OTC. like prep H.

Then Level III gets pretty bad: it's where you have to manually push your hemroid back inside your ass. Then level IV is where no matter what you do, the hemroid wont go back inside your asshole. Level III and Level IV have to be taken care of by surgery and it fu@king hurts.

So what I am saying is:
    1. Dont stop or change your cycle.
    2. Eat healthy: use high fiber carbs.
    3. Take stool softeners (not laxatives).
    4. Use preperation H
    5. Wipe your ass with tucks pads so it doesnt get irritated.
    6. Take hot baths and soak your ass when it hurts or after you lift.

If you do all that, you'll probably never get to level III or Level IV which are fu@king gross and they hurt.
    Last edited by pr0digalsun; 05-14-2007 at 09:50 PM.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    some people get nose bleeds and i guess some people get ass bleeds. could it be the same cause???????????bp

ACpower is offline Member
    u might be wiping to hard bro get some baby wipes

id say, testosterone inflames the prostate casuing irratation when shitting, or hemroids. keep an eye on it bro, only side effect i get is an inflamed prostate myself.. but i use dht blocker for that!!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    whatever the cause, if it doesnt subside in a week or so, go to the doctor man. Just as nose bleeds can come from a harmless BP issue, it could also come from a serious cerebral stroke... my point is, no amount of speculation by any members here can make up for a doctor's examination....blood in your stool is never something to be cavalier about, even if it is as harmless as hemorrhoids... dont have to fess that u're on gear...just see what the doc has to say....at least you'll get some peace of mind going ahead with the cycle... just my .02

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    whatever the cause, if it doesnt subside in a week or so, go to the doctor man. Just as nose bleeds can come from a harmless BP issue, it could also come from a serious cerebral stroke... my point is, no amount of speculation by any members here can make up for a doctor's examination....blood in your stool is never something to be cavalier about, even if it is as harmless as hemorrhoids... dont have to fess that u're on gear...just see what the doc has to say....at least you'll get some peace of mind going ahead with the cycle... just my .02

I agree and you should do a bowel check as well, just in case if you are 40 and over.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    [QUOTE=pr0digalsun]i had to have hemrroid surgery last summer and it hurt so freakin bad. i was literally screaming when i was taking a shit. the vicodin made me constipated and it felt like i was shtting bowling balls out my ass. but now, it doesnt hurt to fart though like it used to LOL.

That is some funny shit! Had to pick myself up off the floor!

chipy is offline Junior Member
    tell your boyfriend to ease up a bit.

odix is offline Member
    i saw the title thread, i dont mean to be immature, but LOL. Bro sometimes when you use shitty toilet paper you get red streaks, don't sweat it unless your shit is dark and bloody.

poloblue is offline Banned
    like em big ha. i guess its not how u use it that works for u.. so, does size matter?

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    lol, never thought of that possibility. if he takes his cock ring out before he gets the guy goin it should help. lolol, jk dude. go to the doc and make sure he lubes the finger b4 he gets the guy goin. and this time no jokes. gt it checked out

Quote Originally Posted by chipy

crow13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by football69
    Hey i started my cycle on friday with equipoise and tes ethenate. I found blood whenever i wipe an it seems like more each time Any advice?
    I guess its possible but i cant see those two compounds giving someone complications that quickly but i may be wrong just my two pennies

chipy is offline Junior Member
    Dude next time anyone has any anal bleeding i would go to the doc and never mention it AT ALL. Cock Ring no thats funny Caban.....

pr0digalsun is offline Associate Member
    DUDE i am on equipoise right now and i had REALLY fu@king bad diarreah that looks like snot. It's from an UGL. not the snot, the EQ

Its just somthing that happens the bigger you get. The skin in the anus is the thinest skin in the area and streches the easiest making tinny micro tares. When you contract to pass the waste you push small amount of blood through the tares. no need to worry.

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digalsun
    i had to have hemrroid surgery last summer and it hurt so freakin bad. i was literally screaming when i was taking a shit. the vicodin made me constipated and it felt like i was shtting bowling balls out my ass. but now, it doesnt hurt to fart though like it used to LOL.

There are like 4 degrees of hemroids: Levels I II III and IV and they get progressively worse. Level-I just means it bleeds i thinnk. then Level II is wheere when you take a shit your hemrooid comes out your ass but then goes back in after you take a shit. Level I and Level II can be taken care of by using creams and grease and stuff OTC. like prep H.

Then Level III gets pretty bad: it's where you have to manually push your hemroid back inside your ass. Then level IV is where no matter what you do, the hemroid wont go back inside your asshole. Level III and Level IV have to be taken care of by surgery and it fu@king hurts.

jeez this is ****ing nasty!! I feel like I want to throw up....!!
    Oh my god I hope it never happens to me, just thinking about it makes me nauseous

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    This thread is heading south, somebody should lock it

the big lebowski is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chipy

celticd is offline Associate Member

Smile

try injecting youre steroids ?
    its more sterile and a hell of alot easier..
    no wonder youre bleeding if youre squeezing amps,10ml glass vials, postage stamps and packaging up the rectum bro..
    seriously though,i doubt youd have such reactions to steroids in 5 days,but id rather u than me,hope it gets easier for u,sharpish

Thread Information