waitlifter is offline New Member

Could have missed this on the searc

I probaby missed some of this stuff when I was reading and searching, but, I was looking to see what specific supplements should I take in addition to my cycle of deca ? I'm doing 400mg/w and would like to know what I should take in addition to that...ie anti Es, liver supplements, or anything else...and where's the best place to pick them up?...

....Sorry to you senior members that this might bother....

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Take some Protein and L-glut defintily. Creatine if you want. Milk Thistler for your liver. Also have your Nolva on hand in case of gyno starting to happen and clomid for after cycle. I dont know how you missed it when the stuff is all over the board. Get your supps at All Sports Nutrition. Its on this site.

Hey man, its not that I missed it, its just that theres a lot of material there and I was getting confused with all the stuff...Thanks for the help...is it possible to get the supplements from a local store like GNC or Vitamine World?

also...isn't there no need to have clomid since I'm going to have Nolva on hand anyway? Can't I just use that for after my cycle?...Or maybe I'm confused on it...Cause Nolva is an anti estrogen? or a way to regain natural test...Im a little confused i guess..

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Bro you need to do some research. You got your stuffed messed up. Go to the Steroid Profile on the main site and read up on Nolva and Clomid. GNC jacks the price up on all of there shit. All Sports Nutrition will save you alot of money.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    get ur supplements from the guys that sponser the sight
    there good bros

clomid kick starts ur test.now go fuking read the profiles

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro deca only cycle?? besides the supps, and some more research you may want to add some test to that cycle. if your doing deca only that noval wont do anything for you.. clomid is for post cycle to get the noogies back online producing your own test again. noval is essential anti e kept on hand in case of sigs of gyno, but if you did your research you would know that it wont help with DECA induced gyno bro. deca is progesteron, and not estrogen related gyno.

Thread Information