TELIMS is offline New Member

Some questions for a beginner.

First i'd like to say i've done a great deal of research, (or i like to think so anyways) and i've been training for about 6 years now and decided that i was ready to try steroids , however i want to make sure that i have everything down to a T before i start. I'd really like some feedback please.

I'll be taking, Dianabol (Terapia), Testosteron depo (Galenika) and Nolvadex (Zeneca). I've done some research and they all seem to be ligit.

1-4 weeks DBOL (25mg a day split up throughout the day, i was thinking 2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and 2 before my workout)
    1-6 weeks Test Depo (500mg a week, split up 3.5 days apart)
    1-6 weeks Nolva (1 a day)

Along with this i'll be taking L-Tox (milk thistle), and have a diet of about 5000 calories, (i've pretty much got my diet down to perfection, course i've never done steroids so any tips there would be great, it seems just high protein and calorie intake but low carb and low fat, but i'm a bit more anal about my diet)

I weigh 175lb and i'm 5'11. (not really sure if that matters or not)

Also, this may sound like a dumb question, but how do i know what size needle to use for injection with the test depo, i know it has to do with whether it's oil base or water base, however i have no idea how to tell?

Anyhoo, i'd really like any feedback and any tips.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    how old are you bro? Size and height does matter so does the age and BF% . Fill us in then we can advise. Thanks

Free Will is offline Senior Member
    well first of all welcome to the site ..it seems you have done some good research and its a fresh change around here for a noob to actually do research before they ask stupid ask questions ..so applause for you .....and for the dbol questions ...cant help ya there mate , never taken an oral cycle ..but i can tell you a 21 gauge needle is good for withdrawing the test and a 23 gauge is good for injecting .....i will let some more experienced members chime in about the rest ...good luck

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Sorry, will only advise further with complete stats.

Thread Information