freddygunns is offline New Member

wk 7 of sus250 and......

hey im on wk7 of sus250 @ 500mg per wk {shot mon thur} and i havent put on a single pound {its legit paki sus yellow writing that doesnt scratch off } i have had very high sex drive and good muscle pumps also strength has increased..... for the cycle i consumed 33% more cals and 50% more protein... i train 4-5 x wk but still no gains
    could it b that sus {test} jus doesnt work 4 sum ppl?
    p.s ive taken deca dbol b4 n got good results i started training @ 110 lbs and now weigh 200lbs so i have passed my genetic potential {height 5'8} wat could it b?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    7 weeks and not a lb?? wow. how many cycles have u ran..u sleeping good? this is just bloody amazing, I could see ya maybe you only got 10 lbs or so, but a single lb...are u suuurrrrre that your stuff is legit?

i really dont know what to say, ummm...how many calories are u taking in now, are u doing a lot of cardio, do you have a physical labor job?

NoLimits is offline Member
    Well you said you are getting good muscle pumps, strength increases, and a good sex drive... I would say those are all signs that your stuff is legit. I would have to guess your diet is the problem area. Show us what a typical day of food intake looks like.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Id have to agree that if ur gear is legit then it has to be ur diet. Not a pound?

OG

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    Not a pound?? Wow that can't be good on the ego...i was wondering the same thing if it's your diet that lagging?? How many cycles have you done??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you significantly decreased BF? How do you look in the mirror compared to before cycle? You don't necessarily have to add weight to put on Lean Muscle mass. It is unusual not to see some gain but again if your body composition has changed then that might explain it.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Have you significantly decreased BF? How do you look in the mirror compared to before cycle? You don't necessarily have to add weight to put on Lean Muscle mass. It is unusual not to see some gain but again if your body composition has changed then that might explain it.
    Good point! To give u an example of that. I started out at 172lbs. Just weight in lastnight at 188lbs. Up 16lbs. Dropped my bf down to 13% and all my pants and shorts are still big on me. Also dropped my waist size from a 35 to a 34.

OG

Thread Information