Thread: Deca Love

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

Deca Love

why do so many people use deca ? the way i see it is it sounds like there is more negatives than positives about it. it bloats you, suppresses your natural test to an extreme, stimulates the all exclusive deca gyno, and if you dont use test youll probably go impotent on it. whats the deal here? why doesnt everyone just use EQ?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    have to agree, they both work upon the same mechanism and are nearly the same, eq has less side affects, appetite increase, vascularity increase, cheaper, lol...deca imo is a designer steroid , and i most likely will never use it again.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I used it and I liked it. Bro this like other things is all in a matter of one's opinion. It's the same way it would be if you liked someone and I didn't. What works for you is good.

Not flamin here bro, I'm just saying that when I used deca i was very satisfied with my resluts. However, I am going to try EQ next.....I will let you know if my opinion changes. For now.....I love deca!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    300mg/wk of deca is great for the joints, especially when your a little older. Do the test/EQ cycle and if you have joint pain use a little deca!

NoLimits is offline Member
    You will see bigger size gains off the deca . For this reason, a test/deca cycle is very popular. And not all people experience the same sides. It is a chance we all take using AS. Eq is a great drug, but for me... they do two different things to my body.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    some deca users never experience the sides you are talking about. like nolimits said, you get bigger off the deca. I think you only gain like 5-10lbs from eq, whereas people who do a deca only cycle could gain 20

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by NoLimits
    You will see bigger size gains off the deca. For this reason, a test/deca cycle is very popular. And not all people experience the same sides. It is a chance we all take using AS. Eq is a great drug, but for me... they do two different things to my body.
    Couldn't agree more bro.....nice post!

4plates is offline Banned
    i think most guys who have any problems with deca are pron to prog sides,so they will have problems with drol,tren and deca.
    me one the other hand have no problems with running all 3 at once.
    keep the doses moderate and you shouldnt have any problems if you do stay away from all 3 of these

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is stronger imo.

dern180 is offline Member
    I USING DECA AND i THINK IT GREAT. aND I'M NOT GETTING THE SIDE EFFECT ANTW IS TALKING ABOUT. I LOVE DECA. LUBE YOUR JOINT. U COULD GAIN ANYWHERE FROM 10 TO 20 PDS ON IT. THE THING THAT BAD ABOUT IT IS TH BLOATING.

chwester is offline New Member
    I have thinning hair and as far as I know, Deca is the only one that does not cause hair loss. It also helps my knees alot.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I love deca . My only big complaint is what it does to my blood pressure. Otherwise solid keepable gains.

loti is offline New Member
    I started on deca this week for the first time, shit you freaked me out for a while!!!!

But, I won´t worry a lot since I´m takin it at a very very low dosage, problably won´t do much to me, but my first time using it, Im gonna ad some winny at the end.
    Currently Im @ 100g/weak

thegame01 is offline Member
    Hey Loti that better not be 100 g per week or you may not be with us long lol.
    i am sure you mean 100mg/week and that is not enough .Even if it;s your first cycle you should be taking 300mg/week. Are you taking anything else with it and how much winny do you plan on doing .Do you have some clomid?

combolic is offline Junior Member
    Deca didnt do me any good. Only got bloated and some nice signs of gyno (wich went away - puuuh...).

Thread Information