Butch is offline Anabolic Member

ANyone catch the MTV show "Flipped" last night?

Man this was the stupidist thing that I ever saw. I was just wondering if anyone caught that episode.....

It was about a kid who was a JC player here in So Cal and he wanted to start gearing for football.....MTV took him and treid to teach his ass a lesson......they had him training with ASU football guys. Well they were suppose to be ASU dudes.

All in all this show was stupid....just wanted to see if anyone else saw this.

adaptations is offline Member
    Cant say that i did...sorry...shows pretty dumb as it is htough....MTV is getting worse and worse as the days go by...

Originally posted by adaptations
    Cant say that i did...sorry...shows pretty dumb as it is htough....MTV is getting worse and worse as the days go by...
    I know, I know. But the JC he went to is the same one I went to. But yeah, MTV has gone way down...the f*ckers don't even play videos anymore....it's all f*ckin' shows now.

Now you have to watch MTV2 to see videos and I don't even get that channel.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah i seen it yesterday that puerto rican kid thought he was doing AS:P haha

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I wont even watch that show!
    Thats the worst show I have ever seen!
    I hate that show, MTV is going down hill!

Originally posted by D00fy
    yah i seen it yesterday that puerto rican kid thought he was doing AS:P haha
    And to think he thought the "steriod pill" was going to do something so quick......f*ckin' moron.

Hey and for the record....I don't like the show either.....I am just saying that I happended to catch the glimpse of what it was going to be about so I figured I would see what MTV had to say about gear......and they said what I thought.....bullshit!

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    MTV is so gay. Its for people 13-19, anyone else who enjoys watching all that tennie bopper shit above that age needs to move on from highschool.

Originally posted by Rictor33
    MTV is so gay. Its for people 13-19, anyone else who enjoys watching all that tennie bopper shit above that age needs to move on from highschool.
    What the fuck you trying to say prick????????

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    use your imagination, although limited im sure you can make something out of what I said. Chill your internet roid rage out....

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i agree.... mtv2 used to be underground too,and play good music videos,but now all they play is the crap they used to play on regular mtv!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    What the **** you trying to say prick????????
    He's probably angry they cancelled "queer eye for the straight guy" and is taking his anger out on you.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

bump for mtv sux

bump for mtv suckin balls

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    ya VH1 kicks ass!! haha j/k but i do love the VH1 "back in the 70s/80s/90s" shows

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Man MTV is nothing what it used to be. MTV was good back in the day when they had the headbangers ball and played good music and not all this boy band sh*t. MTV sucks! but MTV2 is pretty good.

joevette is offline Banned
    MTV2 is starting to be just like MTV with shows and stuff. Just wait, we'll have two identical MTVs.

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    I hope that does not happen. I don't get MTV2 so I just watch it on occasion.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    MTV is so gay. Its for people 13-19, anyone else who enjoys watching all that tennie bopper **** above that age needs to move on from highschool.
    High school kids in neighborhood say they cant stand MTV/MTV2. They say all they play is Rap and Hip Hop, well it seems the kids in high school now are not only growing their hair out and wearing pants that fit, but the generations have changed and the new high schoolers despise rap and hip hop and are all into Rock and Roll "only". Sort of reminds me of when 1979 turned to 1980, all the high schoolers then just totally rejected and killed the disco of the 70's and went for the punk rock of the 80's. Looks like the same thing is happening and MTV isnt keeping up with reality anymore.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 10-18-2004 at 09:48 AM.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    High school kids in neighborhood say they cant stand MTV/MTV2. They say all they play is Rap and Hip Hop, well it seems the kids in high school now are not only growing their hair out and wearing pants that fit, but the generations have changed and the new high schoolers despise rap and hip hop and are all into Rock and Roll "only". Sort of reminds me of when 1979 turned to 1980, all the high schoolers then just totally rejected and killed the disco of the 70's and went for the punk rock of the 80's. Looks like the same thing is happening and MTV isnt keeping up with reality anymore.
    lol whare do you live...... its actually the oposite. Even though i hate most rap i do wish it would be that way but its not.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    MTV is so gay. Its for people 13-19, anyone else who enjoys watching all that tennie bopper **** above that age needs to move on from highschool.
    so true i hate that!

tvd220 is offline Member
    Yea bro.....where do you live?? Here in NY 80% of highschoolers are strait hip hop listners. But i guess that just explains demographics

Thread Information