LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Clen, my 1st day.......

Hey guys, I just started my 8 week Clen cycle today. I took 1 pill when I woke up, and another tab around 2:00 PM. Total of 2 tabs for my first day. I am taking Spiropent Tabs........
    This is what my Clen schedule looks like.....Please advise me of ANY changes that should be made....

Week 1: 2,3,4,5,6,6,6
    Week 2: 6,6,6,6,6,6,6

Week 3: 4,4,4,4,4,4,4 ( Fat Burner )
    Week 4: 4,4,4,4,4,4,4 ( Fat Burner )

Week 5: 6,6,6,6,6,6,6
    Week 6: 6,6,6,6,6,6,6

Week 7: 4,4,4,4,4,4,4 ( Fat Burner )
    Week 8: 4,4,4,4,4,4,4 ( Fat Burner )

How does that look? I am drinking plenty of water to prevent cramps....As of first day, nothing really...Felt a littttttle shaky, but expected a LOT more...We'll see once I get to 6 tabs...

Anyhow, does that look good? ALL advise/changes appreciated.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    potassium salt from the supermarket (next to sweet & low and other sugar supps) is a good supp to take. 1 tsp contains ~600mg. compare this to 70mg in 1 large tablet. the salt is cheap as hell too.

i have the controversial view of not using "fat burner" while on the 2 weeks off clen because it hurts receptor recovery and makes the weeks 5&6 of clen less effective. just caffeine is fine, but not ephedrine or anything that would also attach to your beta-2 receptors.

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    I always take Clen as early as I can as it keeps me awake all night if I take it to late......good shout on the salt as cramps hit you hard when you do cardio
    FB

Tankass is offline Senior Member

NO SALT!

Yea I did what Dr. Evil Said. Supermarket has somthing called "NO SALT" its a salt alternative. Here is the Nut Info...

Serving Size 1/4 Tsp. (1.3g)
    Servings 239
    Calories: 0
    Total Fat: 0
    Cholesterol: 0
    Sodium: 0
    Potassium: 650mg 19%
    Total Carb: 0
    Protein: 0

Price: $3.99

Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clen, my 1st day.......-nosalt.jpg  
    Last edited by Tankass; 03-25-2002 at 05:59 PM.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    spiro is the best clen on the market....it's the only one that can make me jittery....

PUNKRAWK

luv2lft is offline New Member
    i got a question i'm going to start my clen soon when you get up to 4, 5 or 6 do you spread those out throughout the day or all at once?

Ok, otherwise my Clen cycle looks pretty good?

Also, How do you take the Potassium Salt? Mix it with water? With Protien Shake? How is it taken?

Anything else I need to know? I feel slight pain in my legs....but thats it.....Tomorrow will take 3 tabs

P.S. You should hit cardio hard while on Clen, correct? Wake up, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and AGAIN post workout? Sound good?

One more thing....lol........Is there a time period between when tabs should be taken? Or not matter?

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Just wanted to know what the salt is used for. Is it really necassary if your already getting enough potassium.

Honestly I thought I was too but I got INSANE CRAMPS. Like i wouldnt be able to walk. I would lye down in the stairwell till they went away. The "NO SALT" or any potassium sup will help so much. I just dump a tsp in my mouth and then take some water. Swallow and then pound grape juice.

-g

Just (1) TSP of Potassium Salt per day? Thats all thats needed to prevent cramps?

Today was my first day, took 2 tabs, and I feel some slight uncomfortable pain in my legs. Not necessarily cramps, but I dont want them!!!!

Can I mix the Potassium Salt in with my Protien shakes or can I dump it in a drink?

1 TSP will prevent all my cramps?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    In terms of the Clen . If taking about 6 a day. I usually take 3 in the morning, and 3 in the afternoon, around 3pm or so. Or you can try taking 2 pills three times a day. But don't take 6 all in the morning, not recommended.

1 tsp of the "no salt" has 2600mg of potassium. thats almost 80% of your daily.

-g

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    Terinox why not take six first thing....Clen acts like speed so I have always taken 6 as early as I can otherwise I cannot get any sleep at night...no problems to date apart from slight shaking which stops after day 6
    FB

I'm on day 2 of my Clen .....Taking 3 tabs today. Just took 1 now ( 9:00 AM ), and taking another at 11:00 AM, and one more at 2:00 PM.

I will get some Potassium Salt today, so I can make sure to prevent cramps. What is the recommended amount? 1500 of Potassium to prevent cramps?

Gsims, is the NO SALT sold everywhere, like Publix? Or is it just local by you?

Can the Potassium Salt be mixed with water, or in with my protien shake to take? What is best method?

Not sure either way im sure you will find somthing that will do the trick. As far a show much, start with 600 or so and see how you feel. If you still cramp up the dose to 1200 and so on. As far as how to take it. I dumps it in my mouth and then wash it down with water and chase it with grape juice. Kinda like I used to do with creatine.

-g
    Last edited by Tankass; 03-26-2002 at 10:43 AM.

that salt should be found everywhere. gsims, i can't believe you can chug that shit straight lmao. it's the nastiest, saltiest thing i've ever had in my life. it actually goes well in food though. i add it to and dish i make that could use a little salting down like pasta, fish, meat, etc. if you put it in your protein drink it will ruin the taste.

if one tsp isn't enough go with 4-6. that's how much i need to prevent my cramps from clen .

taking all 6 at once may make your heart explode lol.

btw, there are other brand names for potassium salt other than "no salt." i can't remember, but one other is called nu salt and another is k-lite. there are a bunch though and they're all the same. it's sold everywhere. just look next to the sugar substitutes.

Yea its all over in that section of the supermarket. Dr. Evil I never said it was easy or that it tased good haha. It is VERY nasty but ide rather have it all at once than have to deal with taking it over an extended period of time. This way i know its over with. haha

-g

try it in your pasta or other whole foods. it actually makes it taste really good.

I was informed to stay away from the Potassium Salt because it can be dangerous. Everyone said just to take 1 bannana with breakfast, lunch, or mix it in with a shake and you should be fine.........

Originally posted by LookingtoCut
    I was informed to stay away from the Potassium Salt because it can be dangerous. Everyone said just to take 1 bannana with breakfast, lunch, or mix it in with a shake and you should be fine.........
    ???

who said it would be dangerous? and why? because of too little electrical gradient in cardiac muscle? not possible, especially when you're losing so much potassium due to the clen . you're in a potassium deficit.

a banana has about 80mg of potassium... not nearly enough.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i'm on day 3 of clen ramping to 60 mcg today... i hven't felt any real sides to speak of... kinda wierd because i know it's good stuff... but then i guess some people don't have the same sides as others.

Yes Saint, I am at 60mcg right now on day 2. Tomorrow will be up to 80 mcg at day 3. I know my stuff is REAL also, because I picked it up myself in Mexico while I was there.....

No sides either here.....Its got me wondering whats going on....

solid90062 is offline Member
    Evil, I'm with you on not using the fat burner on the off weeks. Not because of receptors, but because i just dont like that crap anymore. Makes me too trippy!

Fat Burners don't bother me much at all. I like the energy rush I get , etc.... From all the posts I read, 99% say 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with a Fat Burner on the off weeks...

So thats what I'm going to do as stated above...Sound good?

What type of results have you guys gotten from a CLEN ONLY cycle? Please be specific

PunkRawk is offline Member
    this is partly true except it would be Potassium Chloride and not just regular old potassium

Originally posted by LookingtoCut

I'm on day 3 of my Clen cycle, up to 4 tabs today. I still feel nothing! No shakes, no sides, no anything. Is this normal? I am taking Spiropent .02 mcg tabs made by Promesco. Have pictures of them in the Pictures section..... What could be a reason?

Day 1: 2 tabs
    Day 2: 3 tabs
    Today: 4 tabs

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    from 4 clen tabs if they are real u will feel something 100% certain , headaches, a little shakey maybe, they make feel tired or just want to lie down feeling even with 2

peace

Jason, I do get a little tired from them...........But NO shakes, or anything of that nature, no headaches, or nothing.....

I have not taken all 4 tabs yet for today. Took 2 tabs about an hour ago (9:00 am ), and will take the other 2 tabs around 11:30 AM.

I didn't take all 4 at once.....Just 2, and 2 more later......

I have pictures posted of the Clen in the Pictures Forum, and got confirmed they are REAL. I got them MYSELF in Mexico...I know they are real tabs.

timvds is offline Member
    lost any weight yet? 1 or 2 lbs?

I'll know when I go to the gym today if I've lost weight. I weight in every Wednesday. But still, why aren't I getting the sides, Shaking, headaches, etc? I've only taken 2 tabs so far today, but am taking another 2 tabs in about 10 min....Total of 4 today.

Tomorrow will go to 5, and next day to 6. Are they real?

if you've been used to taking eca fat burners then don't be suprised if you feel nothing with 4 clen tabs or even 6 clen tabs. eca makes clen ineffective!

I have taken my 4 tabs for today ( Day 3 ).

They have definitely kicked in. My hands are shaking, and I'm all jittery.

About time, Tomorrow I will be going to 5 tabs, then the next day 6. I'm having trouble typing on the keyboard right now...LOL

Thanx for responses guys.....

What about Cardio while on Clen ? People say DO AS MUCH as possible, but what abou eating up muscle? Can I run 1.5 miles on an empty stomach in the morning, AND do cardio post workout....Can Cardio be done 7 days a week 45 min/day?

Dr Evil, you seem to be the only who who thinks ECA ( Fat Burners ) make Clen ineffective. Everyone else LOVES the 2 week on, 2 week off cycle, with ECA on off weeks. Why are you the only one disagreeing?

Also, whats all this I hear about a Clen rebound? People talk about how they experience post cycle weight gain. I have never ever heard of this from anybody I've talked to. I am running 3-5g of Taurine a day with mine......

Everyone seems to LOVE clen, can somebody explain?

Pain Train is offline Junior Member
    i think clen is anit-catabolic and possibly anabolic for a bit so you shouldn't have to worry about losing muscle. i'm on the liquid clen now and have my cycle going like this (1=30mcg or 1.2ml)
    fat burner
    fat burner
    fat burner
    fat burner
    fat burner
    fat burner

am i wrong?
    should i continue with 8 all the way through the two weeks and cut it off or ramp down every time?

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Just wondering,

I've heard you should taper the dosage down near the end of the cycle to help with the "withdrawls" from clen . Does your body crash after a clen cycle?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Pain Train, If you are taking the PPL liquid clen then you do not have to cycle it 2wks on 2wks off because it contains ketotifen, which means it is super clen. Just start off with 6 drops and increase by a couple per day untill you hit 30 drops (1cc/ml) and stay there throughout.

Pain Train is offline Junior Member
    nope its the ventipulmin

Thread Information