JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

Brovel t-200 sucks period.

I am not a happy camper i've done tornell,testoviron depot,and never had any problems,well i just started brovel t-200 and i am in the worst pain ever!!!!2 out of 3 shots i've gotten abseses,and yes i sterilize the top of the bottle,the needle,and my ass so its not a sterile thing.i have a lump in my ass the size of a baseball.I don't care how cheap it is (theres a reason for that)cause its dirty SHIT!!!!And for the people that reply "it got me big"well YOU should or else it would be FAKE!!!!!!!!but no savings is worth the pain i've encountered!!i can hardly walk the pain is unbearable!!!!!!!I've decided to discontinue use as my testoviron depot should be here in a day or two.besides i rather pay$80 dollars for 10 testoviron depot vials then $45 FOR THAT BROVEL SHIT!!!!!SORRY I JUST HAD TO GIVE MY 2 CENTS.pay the couple extra dollars your ass will thank yOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is it just a lump or is it truly an abcess? If it is an abcess you will need to go to the doctor. I am not a big fan of Brovel personally either.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If it's a true abcess, you might need to go get on some antibiotics and pop that.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    oops
    Last edited by BOB HAD BITCH TITS; 08-15-2002 at 06:39 PM.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    Different people react differently to every thing you can not say that its brovels fault because tornell is even cheaper, its just you and the outher handful of people that react bad to the oil the test is suspended in.
    oh ya and good luck with the abcess im sorry to hear that.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Thats weird bro! Just yesterday I started a cycle of Brovel T200 and Tornel Equi-Gan. Used a 1.5" 22ga needle in my butt and it was the most painless shot I've ever done!! In fact, i was just about to write a post about it! Sorry about your misfortune man!

thanx for all your reply's i've donr brovel deca b-4 with no problems and im not sure if its an absses but it looks like a baseball is in my ass its all swollen can't hardly walk and i also stacked it with tt eq/which i figured should subside to some of the pain but nope!!!and tornell might be priced a tiny bit less(because of all the money brovel spends on there holograms),but the tornell was tested to have more enthanate per ml 165mg/then brovells 135mg so there not as undedosed at least but i say screw all brovel/tornell i'm stickin with human grade test for now on.even though ttokkyo/quality vet are good mexican products!!!!!!!!

And one more thing i bet i can find alot of brothers out there who had the same experience as me with brovel,some people never had any problems that's because the quality varies from batch to batch find me 5 brothers out there who got a tennis ball size lump in there ass from human grade test ex.testoviron depot (schering)you won't because of the quality control which brovel has minimal and schering strict!!!i just don't think its worth playing russian roullette with our bodies so im stickin to human grade for now on (even though ttokkyo,quality vet,fort dodge)are good mexican companies........

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've never had a problem and I've used probably 5 different lot #'s in the past 3 years...

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    no pain, no gain.
    Ill take it off your hands if you dont want it. I love the T-4

anabolicmyo

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I have never had any issues with t200 and would recommend it for those who have a limited budget. Just my 2 cents.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    im doing well w/tornels t200 but its just to low of a dose
    im w/jersey im definetely into Euro test.
    if it wasnt for fucking customs though

WHITEEYEBROW,I HEAR YA ONTHE CUSTOMS THING,BUT MY SOURCE IS A GENUS(I WILL NOT GO FURTHER OVER THE BOARD OF HOW ITS DOME)YOU CAN PM ME IF YOU LIKE.LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY I HEAR ALL THESE STORIES FROM OUR BROTHERS ABOUT"MY DOMESTIC COMES IN 7-10 DAY'S AND OVERSEAS LIKE 14-21 DAY'S "IF YOUR LUCKY"MY PACKAGE COMES FOM ASIA AND I GET MY SHIT NO MORE never!!OVER 4 DAY'S WHEN E-MAILED THAT IS WAS SHIPPED AND THE PACKAGING ISSOOO AMAZING I'VE GOTTEN 15 PACKAGES AND NONE WERE EVER CAUGHT BY CUSTOMS SO IM A LITTLE BLESSED AND SPOILED WITH MY QUICK DLIVERIES I GUESS IM TRYING TO SAY READ SOME OF YOUR POST ABOUT HOW ITS BEEN 1,2,3 WEEKS AND STILL ARE WAITING I WOULD GO CRAZY!!!!

Thread Information