Thread: GH Info

DiMensionX is offline Member

GH Info

Ok, I've searched and read until my eyes are about to pop out of my head .

I have 6 126iu hgh kit's on order and have been debating Slin use while doing the growth. I can not find anywhere the recomended Slin doses for doing a GH cycle. If I missed it, my appologies but it would be appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction.

My current cycle (on week 8 now) is:
    Code:
    	Prop		Cyp		EQ		D-Bol		Winstrol	Fina	Liquid-X     Clomid
    Week1					600mg's WK	50 mg's ED				 .5mg ED
    Week2					600mg's WK	50 mg's ED				 .5mg ED
    Week3					1200mg's WK	50 mg's ED				 .5mg ED
    Week4	100 mg's ED	750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED
    Week5	100 mg's ED	750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED
    Week6	100 mg's ED	750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED
    Week7	100 mg's ED	750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED
    Week8			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK					100mg/ED .5mg ED
    Week9			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK					100mg/ED .5mg ED
    Week10			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK					100mg/ED .5mg ED
    Week11			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK					100mg/ED .5mg ED
    Week12			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK					100mg/ED .5mg ED
    Week13			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK			50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED
    Week14			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK			50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED
    Week15			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK			50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED
    Week16	50 mg's ED							50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED
    Week17	50 mg's ED							50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED
    Week18	50 mg's ED							50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED
    												 Taper down	  x
    												 Taper down	  x
    												 Taper down	  x
    I'm planning on running the GH at 4iu's a day. Any suggestions on Slin use or anything else with the GH. Any specific sites or articles other than what I found on here you guys could recomend?

Thanks,
    DMX

McBain is offline Member
    Damn that's a heavy cycle! Sorry I can't answer your question, but good luck with the cycle!

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    what Ive been told you start out with a low dose and work your way up until you get the sides of going hypo, then you back of by 1 iu. I was doing insuline also I was only doing 2 ius right after my work out with a shake with and also another drink with protein, carbs and sugar . I think it helped some , Ive seen other guys take a lot more than i did and have no probs so start low and work up I think thats the safest. But get a few other opinions .

also did you check out the drug profiles , it has something on it? what type of kits are you getting?

one more thing bro never take at night before you go to bed , or even 2-3 hrs before you go to bed. If you took to much and you go hypo you go in your sleep not good

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    i tried 10 ius my first time, and i dont recommend it, i was so nervous of going in to hypoglycemic shock that i think a had seven servings of cell tech and all that sugar, put me into hyperglycemic shock, the symptoms are similar, i finally layed on my bathroom floor hoping not to die and try not to fall asleep

i find that 4-5 iu's is tolerable enough so i can still function, drive, be around people, etc

cd1
    cd1 is offline New Member
    Hey dimensionX,
    shoot me a pm with your email addy. I have an 18 page document that is the be all end all of insulin use. I promise you that you will never need to read another piece on insulin use. A very definite "hold on to" piece of literature

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are doing Serono kits it wll be almost impossible to dose 4 iu. It will be 4.5 IU a day. Are you asking if you need to do slin with GH or how to do slin with GH? This was taken from a post Nandi12 made in regards to the question of should slin be used with GH. Thought it might be good reading for you.

You don't have to use insulin with GH but there are some reasons you might want to, depending on your goals.

GH has proven to be a much more effective lipolytic (fat mobilizing) drug than an anabolic drug. There are numerous studies showing that GH can reduce fat in obese people, but there is only one study that has shown GH can increase fat free mass in trained, athletic individuals. Critics of GH are also quick to claim that there is no proof that that mass increase reflected an increase in muscle mass; it could have been an increase in organ mass.

There is plenty of in vitro evidence, and evidence from protein kinetic studies in people, however, that both insulin and GH increase protein synthesis and inhibit protein breakdown. The latter studies look at the rates of appearance and disappearance of amino acids in the blood after GH or insulin administration. There is increased uptake into skeletal muscle, presumably reflecting protein synthesis.

There have been a few studies where GH and insulin have been infused together and the results are very interesting. The two combined have an additive effect on amino acid uptake, but GH seems to blunt insulins ability to inhibit amino acid release from cells. If true, this is saying that GH blunts insulin's ability to inhibit protein breakdown. The logical way to try to overcome this is to add more insulin.

This last observation may be related to GH's well known ability to
    cause insulin resistance. This means that GH is interfering with insulin signalling. The reason bodybuilders use insulin is because insulin is required for amino acid uptake into cells. More insulin means more amino acid uptake and incorporation into muscle. So if GH interferes with insulin signalling, the effect can be overcome by adding exogenous insulin. In my mind this is the best reason to use GH and insulin together.

The downside is insulin promotes fat accumulation. So if you are primarily interested in cutting, GH alone is your best bet. If you want mass gains, you are better off combining insulin and GH. Of the two, insulin is probably the more anabolic, particularly when accompanied by high plasma levels of amino acids. ( High levels of amino acids are the most anabolic of all ). In fact, some researchers attribute GH's anabolic activity to insulin resistance: the body produces more insulin to overcome the diminished insulin signalling caused by GH, and this elevated insulin is what is responsible for any anabolic quality of GH. I think this is an extreme viewpoint, since IGF-1, which GH elevates, has been shown to both inhibit protein breakdown and promote protein synthesis.

So there is another way to look at this. Considering how anabolic and anticatabolic insulin is, maybe insulin should be your main anabolic supplement, and the GH is thrown in to offset some of insulin's fat promoting features. That is the way I like to look at it.

By the way, I should qualify the last remark about the anabolic and anticatabolic nature of insulin. The majority of studies show insulin exerts its positive effects on protein primarily by inhibiting protein breakdown. However, at larger doses insulin does promote protein synthesis, and as mentioned above, in the presence of amino acids it promotes synthesis as well. In the postabsorptive state when amino acid levels are not high, insulin is primarily anticatabolic.

So this provides another rationale for using insulin and GH together. If insulin mainly inhibits protein breakdown, and GH mainly increases protein synthesis, the two should combine synergistically.

Thanks for the responces so far.

Rickson I was asking about Slin with the GH cycle. I just wasn't able to find any info on a good dose for GH insulin resistance and how to overcome it.

I've used Slin (not long) at up to 14IU's post workout. Just wondering how or if I should cycle it with the GH. The kit's I'm getting are the export kits from a reliable source.

DMX

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Are they the:

*Serona Export kits(GOOD ONES!! 126iu's per kit and actually tested at 18.3iu's per vial) $400/each

Looks like them to me...

DMX

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't claim that exports are good unless you have used them. I have used both recently and know the export I rec'd was garbage compared to a holo. The exports have to be refrigerated from the time they are made b/c they are not Serona made which means they have to be kept cool just like all other HGH which is not real hologram Serona.

DimensionX,
    The slin should slowly be increased to a comfortable range. I personally take 18 IU's e.d towards the end of my wkouts and then have (an almost fat free) weight gainer which has whey protein and lots of sugar, when I get home. As for your cycle~ I'd be careful and I can almost guarantee your going to experience problems either (prolactone-gyno or kidney trouble) with it for that long, but that's my opinion.

Originally posted by proud13
    I wouldn't claim that exports are good unless you have used them. I have used both recently and know the export I rec'd was garbage compared to a holo. The exports have to be refrigerated from the time they are made b/c they are not Serona made which means they have to be kept cool just like all other HGH which is not real hologram Serona.
    proud13,

I wasnt saying the export kits were good!
    You must have missunderstood me, I was mearly asking if they were the same kits that I was looking to get! But I do appriciate the input on my thread asking if any one had tried these kits!
    Thanks!
    You probly Just saved me a lot of money!
    Im Going to spend extra dough and get the hologram kits!

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry, I forgot I replied to your other post on the HGH post, where you were asking if the exports were any good.
    I'm trying to jump on anyone that says the exports are good and save others money and stress.

Good looking Out!

Thread Information