The_BuLLdOg is offline New Member

Dissolving d-bol

Would be a good ideia let d-bol dissolving under the tongue? would it work better?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No unless it is **'s then I think there is something to do with the fillers he uses which require dissolving under the tonque. Not sure about his products though since I haven't used them.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    if they are 50MG **'s chew them up bro.. i had them, and rickson is right they are packed tight for shipping so you need to chew them, and not swallow them..

The_BuLLdOg is offline New Member
    No they are thai d-bols... i thought that maybe putting it under my tongue it can get faster into my blood system or absorving more than the regular way.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Maybe I'm not as smart as I thought I was. Talked to the head of chemistry (who happens to be a friend) at a major university about this and several other topics. He told me that chewing any oral would absolutely give a better effect. This guys area of expertise is not AAS by any means but lets say drugs are a side hobby for him. He said the absorption rate through skeletal muscle and veins would make a big difference in overall absorption when chewed orally. Take what you want out of this but I trust what he has to say.

Thread Information