Hunterr is offline New Member

Aspirating injection sites

Fellas help me out--I'm still kind of new to all of this (only my 2nd cycle). I was looking at XBIKER's pics, awesome by the way, and when he was talking about aspirating the needle I didn't know exactly what he meant. Is this something I should be doing or what it really is. Hell I was just happy to finally start injecting myself and not relying on my partner!!!!!

Hunter

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    This should help you out bro. Aspirating simply means, after pushing in the needle (before injecting) pull back on the plunger to make sure you haven't hit a vien (if you have the syrnge will fill with blood). Read the link...you will be good to go.

http://messageboard.freewebspace.com/photo.html

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Aspirating injection sites

Originally posted by Hunter
    Fellas help me out--I'm still kind of new to all of this (only my 2nd cycle). I was looking at XBIKER's pics, awesome by the way, and when he was talking about aspirating the needle I didn't know exactly what he meant. Is this something I should be doing or what it really is. Hell I was just happy to finally start injecting myself and not relying on my partner!!!!!

Hunter
    After you insert the needle (penetrating the muscle) you should pull back slightly on the "plunger" If you see blood, you should pull the pin out and repoke.

If you see a few small bubbles come back in to the pin, you are good to inject.

The point of aspirating is to make sure you are NOT injecting the gear directly in to a vein, which will send the juice directly in to your circulatory system, which is bad.

Hunterr is offline New Member
    I got it --Thanks guys. I don't think I could make it through this cycle shit without this board.

Hunter

4plates is offline Banned
    i believe it was papapumps old signiture that said "theres no such thing as a stupid question just stupid people who ask questions"
    dont be afraid to ask anything here if you are unsure about it.
    thats what the board is here for if everyone knew everyting then we wouldnt need this board

Thread Information