juttsin is offline Junior Member

brovel t200 hurts!!!

what the hell. ive injected the deca and my test prpop already. i shot the brovel t200 for the first time with the prop(2ccs total) and my leg kills. it was hard to get out of bed this morning. i shot yesturday moring. it was soar yesturday, but now its hard to walk. whats going on, any info?

gymnut4u is offline Member
    I would do it slow and warm it up first , seems to lessen the pain !

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    is it the t200? the prop and deca didnt hurt.
    i did everything right.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    juttsin i just posted about how brovel t-200 sucks!!i currently have the same problem can hardloy even walk with a lump on my ass what is your lot# i bet we have the same batch.sometimes its good others times shit that's what we get for using cheap,dirty brovel gear!!i currently stopped my t-200 aand have switched over to testoviron depot(schering)pain free and not underdosed!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i hear that brovel usually underdoses and/or underfills their vials. is this true or is it rare that this occurs. In all you brovel experienced bros on this board, how many of you would consider using it again?

thanks
    symatech

NoLimits is offline Member
    I will use it! Again and again... As far as being underdosed; you might be short 1cc. maybe.... But for $14 for a 10ml vial.... oh well. Buy an extra one!

And juttsin, mix your deca with the t200: then after your injection, jump in the shower with really hot water and massage the area you injected... I never have a problem. Just make sure your not moving the pin around while pushing the plunger. That makes for sore injections.

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    personally i think the testoprim hurts way more. tried if for the first 3 weeks of my cycle but it was too harsh on my ass and quads so i switched to brovel. imo brovel is much less pain

Thread Information