Thread: Question

Trap is offline New Member

Question

I am in the middle of my third cycle, and I got a bad infection called cellulites,in my right arm. I have been in and out of the hospital since Sat night. Has any one else had this or know the reson for this. Thanks Trap.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You have cellulite on your arm? Usually that's cause of excess (not you excess...hehe) fatty tissue. Usually found on the back of big mama's legs. Now if that's not what you mean, please tell me and we'll see what the 'ole doc can do for ya.

All shit aside, what do you have? cellulite, or cellulitus? And if it the latter, what is that?

Trap is offline New Member
    Well. I got this infection in my arm, and it can spread very fast. My arm did look like the back of a fat person, or somebody had hit me in the elbow with a baseball bat, it was swollen up about 5" , and was very painful. Later Trap.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/000855.htm

With Pictures....nasty

Causes and risks

The skin normally has many types of bacteria on it, but intact skin is an effective barrier that keeps bacteria from entering and growing within the body. When there is a break in the skin, bacteria can enter the body and grow there, causing infection and tissue reaction to injury (inflammation). The skin tissues in the infected area become red, hot, and painful.

Cellulitis is most common on the face and lower legs although skin on other areas of the body may be involved.

Risk factors for cellulitis include insect bites and stings, animal bite, or human bite; injury or trauma with a break in the skin (skin wounds); history of peripheral vascular disease, diabetes mellitus, or ischemic ulcers; recent cardiovascular, pulmonary (lung), dental, or other procedures; and use of immunosuppressive or corticosteroid medications.

bass

ricogl40 is offline Junior Member
    cellulite not same as cellulitis.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by ricogl40
    cellulite not same as cellulitis.
    Oh wow thanks for the info....

But next time you lend a hand try to do it in a thread that is a little more current than 2001...........

If you are not sure about when the thread was started just look at the top left hand corner of each post and that will tell you the date and time that post was made......

PLEASE dont bump old ass threads.......Thanks

Thread Information