Dog29 is offline New Member

Water Retention Help

Ok. I don't have access to Arimidex or Liquidex for my cycle. Atleast not at the moment. What else can I do to keep the bloat down? How soon after the cycle ends will I release the water? I'm really looking for that lean hard look so water retention doesn't seem apealing to me. I know I probably should have chosen EQ instead of Decca but it's too late now and I have to deal with what I have.
    Need lots of help here -- starting my cycle on Monday.

400mg Decca/Wk
    500mg Sus/Wk
    Winny Weeks 8-13
    Clomid and Nolva on hand.(Dont want to take the Nolva if I don't have to but if it's gonna reduce the bloat without hindering the effect of the AS's then so be it)

Stats: 5'10 185 10%BF
    3rd AS cycle

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, im running 20mgs Nolv from start of my cycle. Im up 16lbs and dropped my bf down to 13%. No water retension or bloating. Id recommend running the Nolv from the start if ur worried. Some bros might not agree, but i can only go by my results and im getting them.

OG

Something to ponder....

Let's just say that it is a fact that Nolvadex slightly hinders the effect of AS's.(We all know it's highly debated) If we are saying this is true why not just slightly increase the doses of the AS's we take to make up for the loss of gains caused by the Nolvadex.

For example: If I am running --

400mg decca/wk
    500mg Sus/wk
    No Nolvadex

Why not instead run --
    500mg decca/wk
    600mg Sus/wk
    20mg Nolvadex per day

It's just a slight increase in dose to make up for the constant running of the Nolva.

Just an idea.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I have not even seen a medical reason why novaldex would hinder gains. OG - I am about to start a test/deca cycle and I am worrried about the bloat. In work in an office and do computer stuff so when co-workers see me I don;t want sirens going off that I am juicing. I don't have any arimidex . Should I start novla throughout?

Exactly my question.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Jamisun
    I have not even seen a medical reason why novaldex would hinder gains. OG - I am about to start a test/deca cycle and I am worrried about the bloat. In work in an office and do computer stuff so when co-workers see me I don;t want sirens going off that I am juicing. I don't have any arimidex. Should I start novla throughout?
    Hey Jamisum bro, I say run it. I did. Im up 16lbs, bf down to 13% im lookin good.. And i still have 4 weeks left of cycle. More to come..

OG

Thread Information