Thread: Cycle Question

jafo2424 is offline New Member

Cycle Question

Just started 3rd week of t400 with no problems or pain. Deca finallly arrived and want to know if its to late to start stacking it the rest of the cycle.
    Wk 1-Test 400mg
    Wk 2-Test 400mg
    WK 3-Test 400mg

Would like to run 10-week Cycle. Should I increase Test the next 3 weeks (600mg) and start decreasing following 3-4 or stay at 400mg and stack with Deca. Thanks!

MindBomb is offline Member
    Prolong the cycle to 12 weeks then you are good to go with deca . Deca takes few weeks to kick in so it'll be better to elongate your cycle.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Oh, about the test question. If you don't see any improvement in gain, than up it. But give it another week to decide if you are making good gains. If you are satisfied with your progress, leave it at 400mg. But if you decide to up it to 600mg, split the shot twice a week 3/4 cc per injection mixed with deca .

Iron is offline Junior Member
    Dont take this as a flame, but why didn't you wait untill you had all your gear before starting a cycle? Back to the question. If this is your first cycle then i dont think you really need to bump the test that high, 500mg would be ideal. Deca that i mostly see is ran at 400mg/wk, so how much deca do you have? You may just want to hold the deca untill you start your next cycle. Sorry if i didnt help that much am still learn myself.

Iron

jafo2424 is offline New Member
    Thought gear got nailed so I wasnt expecting it after the long delay.
    Thanks Iron and MindBomb.

Havn't noticed much yet at 400mg Thanks!

DiMensionX is offline Member
    You shouldn't expect to see anything from the Test until next week bro, takes that long to start kicking. I'd do as posted above and extend the cycle to 12 weeks and add the Deca . Hope you gota Anti-E's and Clomid bro.

DMX

Thread Information