bonecrusher is offline New Member

My girlfriend is thinking about

My girl is thinking about doing a 4 week cycle of winstrol . She is planning on doing 10mg a day for 4 weeks. What kind of sides should I be looking for? Is 10mg a day to much? Also, should she take it longer than 4 weeks or do a 6 week cycle? She has been working out for a few years but once something to speed up the process.

Thanks,

bonecrusher

Mini Swol is offline New Member
    Will it be oral or injection?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Get her to sign up for the women's forum and they can really help her get the info she needs.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Ya bro, we have some very knowledgeable people in the womens forum. They will know for sure.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    You should also probably pm Jason and let him know if ya'll plan on using the same computer.

oral

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with everybody else, get her to sign up for the female forum. But to answer your question, I would suggest something a little safer for a first cycle, like anavar perhaps. But if she does use winny I would definately start off with 5mg/day. If there are no sides after a week to ten days, bump to 7.5mg/day (split a tab) and again if no sides after a period of time, then bump to 10mg/day. I would recommend going no higher (ever) than 15mg/day. Some of the sides she may experience are enlarged clit, deepening voice and hair growth. But for accurate info, check with the knowledgable ladies of AR. Good luck bro.

Thanks pete. We have both done alot of research and she is starting off with 5mg a day. If she feels like she can handle 10mg ed, then we will peak with 10mg. thanks for all your help guys.

MindBomb is offline Member
    For women, anavar is better and safer than winny. Winny in women, in some cases, shown masculaniztion at even 2mg ED. But like everyne had suggested, goto the ladies forum, there is plenty of knowledge there.

Thread Information