Thread: ???progesterona

pancosta is offline New Member

???progesterona

This guy I know is selling some Progesterona it's supposed to be 25mg, and his father is a pharmacist in Cuba sending him the stuff here. He swears to have gained over 30+ from using this product and I've seen him he really did gain, but the only problem I have is that I have never heard of this product before, so does anyone out there now anything about this and if it is that good? or will I spend my money of regular Test. by the way he is selling a vial for $25US if that helps anymore. I would really appreciate it if someone gave me some insight and additional information on this product. THANKS!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why would you want to inject Progesterone into your body? You will put on weight and probably a nice D cup too?

pancosta is offline New Member
    I though it was progesterone as the name mentions only that is in Spanish but the guy using it swore by it as being an amazing muscle builder. Thanks for making my decision easier.

babi is offline Associate Member
    yep you are right its going to make gain weight cuz its still a hormone but its going to give you gyno too the only good thing about taking this product is that that stuff is extremely good for your bones and joints
    but i would never take something that gave bitch tits no matter what

Thread Information