growing23 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Syringe and needles

Can anyone help me........

My first cycle begins in a week. I will be taking Sust 500/wk and d-bol.
    Will inject 1 cc Sust twice a week. What I need to know is what size pin should I use and how many syringe and needles will I need for a 10 wk cycle of sust to be injected twice a week. Do I need different gauge needle to withdraw from the amp?

Pls help...........

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    The lower the number the bigger the pin which causes a bit more pain.
    I use a 25g 1" pin which is great for slowing you down in injections and you can barely feel it. which is really important to me since i inject Everyday (ED)

I use a large pin to draw from since i hate waiting hehe. I have some 21g tips and i just use that with my syringes, then pop the 25G needle back on.

You can choose anywhere from 22g-25g which is very commonly talked about here. I would totally skip anything smaller than 25g as those are slin pins and typically too small for most oils.

Make sure you get atleast a 1" pin so you can hit anywhere you like besides glutes( unless your really lean) 1.5" for glutes normally.

You can buy 100 of any gauge online for really cheap which is nice since when you need to reinsert its good to change needles since they dull quite easy.

growing23 is offline New Member
    Thanks Budha-Red. Thats all the info I needed. I will get the 23g needle as well as 21g to withdraw.

Thread Information