tackle78 is offline Junior Member

Question Primo tabs vs. anavar

I know anavar is probably better in gains and a little lower in side affects, but if you consider price I would say they are pretty close to even. I would like to run a short oral stack for strength and want to use one of these substances, probably with D-bol. I would appreciate any help all of you really knowledgable guys have to offer. I have been reading for a while but this is my first post. Thank you.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Afraid of needles? No flame just wondering. I wouldnt run dbol without an injectable. Your right about it being an even toss up between primo tabs and anavar in my opinion

Actually not afraid of needles. I have used them several times. But at the moment I am taking an allergy medicine called Ryozene. Its brand new. I love it it takes care of allergy and asthma. Only problem is for the first year you are very easily, well as my docter said, you'll get tracks. (he knows about previous steroid use ) he warned that they would be painful and to stay away from injections of any kind. I am still looking into it. But until then I wanted to get some solid strength and poossibly a little size gains until febuary.

Joe Young is offline Junior Member

i had the 5mg primo tabs once...

i used 50 mgs per day by itself. it worked ok. i recently tried the 10mg vars at 60mgs per day and found them to be much more effective as far as strength and hardness go. go with the anavar imo...

what were your gains on the primo, I would like anavar but its really expensive in Iowa, everything is

Joe Young is offline Junior Member

gains were minimal...

i expected more. i got pretty hard but no real strength gains. i did notice more recuperative(sp) ability though. it was used to come off of a heavy sust cycle. if it's all you got then go for it. what kind do you have...

well I currently have nothing. But unfortunatly it has to be oral. I really would like to saw #%% it and take test but I just can't with regular checkups. What would you suggest.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    PRIMO a little too freaky for my needs!

Annavar is way better....some of you know what im talking about...ahahaha..

That one's for you ms. YATF!

primodonna is offline Female Member
    If cost is relatively the same, (and you really cannot use inj) i would go with the anavar .

And thanks, 3P....i think
    What happens here, stays here

The Iron Game Guest
    oral primo aka acetate oral is worthless unless you are a woman also very expensive and doses needed to make it effective are way too high. From such doses you may get acne, hair loss and so on. Stick with the anavar

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    Joe Young........which 10mg vars did you use? curious if its the same ones that i used from a guy in the UK........

if i had some primo acetate tabs, id convert it into an injectable

Unity66

Thread Information