Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Angry DAMN! Post Office...

Package comes in the other day and instead of just leaving it in the mailbox as usual the Mail guy leaves a note saying I have a package, but it is to large to fit in the mailbox and needs to be picked up at the Post Office...

I know exactly what size the package is and have received them before from the same guy with no problems... I know it fits in the box with no problems and there was no signature required upon delivery....

So what do you bros think? Is this normal?

Never had this happen before.... Should I just right it off as a lost or am I just being paranoid?

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Damn man, that sux.. I might wait to see if they bring it to your house again, in the mean time, go get a bigger mail box.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    my mailman is a friend of mine. well one day he was off and his replacement was working. same thing happened. he left a note saying i had to go pick it up or check the box to have it remailed. he saw my dog chained up underneath out carport so he didnt eben attempt to come up to drop it off. lazy ass. anyways my mom went and got it for me. she had no problems at all. good luck and go get your shit. or send your wife.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    there might of been too much other mail as well. You can try to pick it up, but if he says that it will be a while cause they lost it or some other lame excuse, get the hell of of there. say something like, Im illegally parked Ill be back in fifteen minutes, go outside and see if a cop shows up.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Make sure nothing is in your house and then go pick it up. I am sure it will be fine and if not they are going to have a hard time making it stick if they don't have any other evidence.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I had this problem, mailman just came back the next day. I told him when he came, "anytime I have a package like this again, to please leave it at my door". He said okay no problem.

G-S Guest
    Go pick the stuff up; stop being so paranoid.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Same thing happened to me...I was nervous as hell (it was my first time)...just went right in and picked it up...no i.d. or any signature required

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Its the postmans decision whehther or not to leave the package at the door. If the postman feels the package will be safe,then he will leave it. If he feels the pack might be messed with they wont leave it.

thegame01 is offline Member
    just go get it .Hey if a package comes in and it says my name on it i will sign and pick the damn thing up even if i am not expecting anything >thats all i would tell the cops if i got busted ,once open i would say WTF i din't order that shit ,i thought it was a free sample or some stupid shit .
    Maybe someone is sending you a suprise ,you dont know whats in there right? ignorance is bliss and besides unless your dealing ,you'll get off (first time) especially if you pay taxes hehe.

But dont forget only you can make that call bro,
    good luck man

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    sicilian i said the same thing to my mailman.

Zombikiller is offline Banned
    hey buff,are u from jersey,in the channel islands,uk?

jamotech is offline Member
    circle around the parking lot, I doubt anyone will be waiting, go in and check it out. If you are in trouble they'll probably get a little nervous when you tell them your name, thats what id be looking for. Your most likely ok but Ive been arrested enough wheras I try to think of everything that might help.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by thegame01
    just go get it .Hey if a package comes in and it says my name on it i will sign and pick the damn thing up even if i am not expecting anything >thats all i would tell the cops if i got busted ,once open i would say WTF i din't order that shit ,i thought it was a free sample or some stupid shit .
    Maybe someone is sending you a suprise ,you dont know whats in there right? ignorance is bliss and besides unless your dealing ,you'll get off (first time) especially if you pay taxes hehe.

But dont forget only you can make that call bro,
    good luck man

dont think police accept those type of theories/ignorance, i think they would bash his head apart after he said that, lol.

4plates is offline Banned
    well bud,did you go get it or what?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Well I went to the Post Office Saturday right before closing... Picked up my shit with no problem.... Even though I acted cool as ice I have to admit my heart was probably beating 100 BPM until I got the hell out of there....

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Remember 99% of the time when people get busted on controlled deliveries they get busted because of what they already have in thier house and because of thier big mouth! So just keep your house clean and your mouth shut. You cant help it if someone wants to send you something. But when you have 50 vials of test in your house and you start telling your life story to Officer Smith, playing stupid probably wouldnt work.

adaptations is offline Member
    bro..you got it EASY!!! nothing is worse, then getting a slip that says you have a package....going to the guy and telling him...and having him come back with an OPEN box....damaged looking and WIDE open, with aLLL your gear sitting right there in the open...hes like this is how you package came in....I dunno if your missing anything...or anything is damaged..lol.....HOLY SHIT THATS SCARY!!!! REFUSED that shit..SENT it riiight back!
    Never been so scared in my life.....

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    I just got a letter saying the post office seized my package
    and i can come pick it up LOL
    yea like im gonna stop by :[

Siphoner is offline New Member
    Stop being paranoid!!! Usually, if theres too much crap in the mail box, then it's up to the post man to leave it of have you pick it up. Especially, if there's no signature required, all you do is pick it up with no problems. And if there was a problem in picking it up, just act like you dont know what there taking about or had no idea what it was.

The last time, the mail man left my "box" in front of my door in the sun. Luckily I ordered orals and not any juice, I would have been pissed.

Thread Information