Thread: More Test?

flex321 is offline Member

More Test?

Ive done cycles with 750mg/wk of test and then on cycles after that I dropped it down to 500mg/wk and the gains were not as great. My question is on my next cycle should I be hitting a gram a week? Do you guys feel that dosages should me increased every cycle, or if you take enough time "off" dosages won't matter? I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say/ask.

thanks Flex......

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i understand just fine, what is your previous experience? (that might play a key role in receptor acceptance) plus everyone is different, the way you react to test might be completely diff from the next guy, i get along fine with 500mg/week and i've used that on my last 3 cycles, im bumping it up to 600 this next one just to change it up, but i think you should be fine at 500-750 considering you dont have 20 cycles under your belt...good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think you have to continue to increase dosages every cycle if that is what you are asking. I took 500 mg of test on cycles for years before I had to increase. Amounts of drugs are not the only reason you don't grow as much. The further you get from your set point and the closer you get to your genetic potential point and beyond the harder gains are going to be. If we all could gain 25lbs a cycle I would weigh over 500lbs. I am happy with 4 or 5 lbs now. Make sure your diet and workout is on and look more at your body composition and less at the scale.

flex321 is offline Member
    yeah I understand what you guys are saying. My last two cycles I didn't take to much time off in between(2.5 months maybe) and I went from doing 750mg to 500mg so I was wondering if gains were from not taking enough time off or if it was drug related.

Thread Information