Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Injection question...

Guys, I know all the spot injects and all, and they work well. I had an idea, and maybe someone could shed some light on it. I was doing a bi site inject the other day and looked at my under forearm, which is pretty muscular (not to brag or anything), but my question is, has anyone heard of doing a site inject there. I mean think about it, most guys who are BB's have that area of the under forearm well developed and probally the largest muscle on the forearm. Why not inject there? I mean it is a muscle and usually very well developed? Am I just crazy?

4plates is offline Banned
    you probably could but your forarm has loads of nerves and vains,if you decide to do please be cautious

Plates, thanks for the reply, dont' know if I am brave enough to try it, I am sure if I hit a nerve I will know about it. I know there are alot of veins in the arm, and I am aware of that. I guess spot injections are targeted towards the "Major" muscle groups instead of the smaller ones. I may have just answered my own question there. LOL
    My reason for asking is to see if anyone has ever done it?

flex321 is offline Member
    I have never done an injection in the forearm but I have done one in the calve which is similiar. Let me just say I will never attempt such a task again in my life. I should have probbly rented a wheelchair for acouple days, if you know what I mean.

Acutally I have done calf injects and like them very much. Course I would never inject something like sustanon into my calves, but t 200 and EQ, it hurts for like a day, but nothing that is to bad.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i would never attempt that. i have so many veins from my elbow to my writst. never would i try that. careful, if you do.

Originally posted by Diesel
    I love calf injections.
    Amen Paisano..

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by 4plates
    you probably could but your forarm has loads of nerves and vains,if you decide to do please be cautious
    4Plates with another good observation, bro you've always got some good answers.

hammerhead is offline Member
    You can inject any muscle in your body but some are not good choices. The penis is a very bad choice because it has a specialized function that may be affected. The face is probably bad too. Ok i'm having fun here - any muscle will work. The forearms and calves are very dense muscles - they'll be more sore and more prone to tear than the softer muscles like the quads and glutes. Other highly dense muscles in your body are the tongue, eyelids, jaws, abs, the heart...

Stick to the softer muscles and you'll get less painful injections.

good to know Hammerhead..

Thread Information