Thread: Clomid question

loti is offline New Member

Clomid question

Ok guys I messed up, and got tired. I was about to do a cycle of deka, but didnīt I just used 100mg, in 1 week since I was gonna stop. Now my question is should I take the clomid? and if so, when should I start, in 2-3 weeks??

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't need it bro.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Two seperate studies showed that 1 injection of 100 mg of deca shut patients down within in 5 days and kept them shut down for 32 days. Not a good Idea or choice of drug to take one shot of and then quit.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Two seperate studies showed that 1 injection of 100 mg of deca shut patients down within in 5 days and kept them shut down for 32 days. Not a good Idea or choice of drug to take one shot of and then quit.
    Rickson,

Please post a link to these studies.

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/cgi/co...ll/281/1/93#F2

Here is one of the studies. I cannot locate the other. I will continue to try but it has been a long time since I read them and I never downloaded the studies or printed them out. Thought you might want to read a similar study with Test cyp and Trenebelone Acetate if this subject interest you.

Testosterone suppression of the HPT axis.

MacIndoe JH, Perry PJ, Yates WR, Holman TL, Ellingrod VL, Scott SD

Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, USA.

BACKGROUND: Although studies have demonstrated the suppression of normal gonadal
    function in the experimental setting, the specific mechanisms by which androgenic -anabolic
    steroids impact male gonadal function remain ill defined. Following 2 consecutive weekly
    injections of an identically appearing testosterone cypionate (TC) placebo, subjects were
    randomized to a TC dose of 100 mg/wk, 250 mg/wk, or 500 mg/wk. Following the last weekly
    injection of active agent the subjects received 12 consecutive weeks of TC placebo injections.
    RESULTS: Spermatogenesis was impaired by each of the doses of TC employed in this study,
    but the observed decreases in, sperm count were neither strictly dose dependent nor consistent
    between individuals treated with the same dose. Basal leuteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle
    stimulating hormone (FSH) became undetectable 2 weeks after the start of 250 and 500 mg/wk
    TC injections and were lost within 5 to 6 weeks of starting 100 mg doses. Pituitary gonadotropin
    responses to leutinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) disappeared more slowly with FSH
    responses being lost 1 to 3 weeks after the loss of basal FSH activity. Leuteinizing hormone
    responses to LHRH appeared to be suppressed last, disappearing 4 to 6 weeks after FSH
    responses to LHRH. CONCLUSIONS: Exogenous testosterone-mediated inhibitory influences
    on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis were reversed following the cessation of drug
    treatment.

Effect of administration of a single dose of testosterone oenanthate on
    human serum and seminal plasma inhibin concentration.

Hurkadli KS, Arbatti NJ, Mehta S, Sheth AR

The effect of a single administration of testosterone oenanthate (250 mg, intra-muscularly) on
    serum and seminal plasma inhibin concentrations were studied in four adult human volunteers. A
    significant decrease in serum FSH and LH levels were observed by day 6 when the serum
    testosterone levels were high. These were followed by a sharp increase in serum and seminal
    plasma inhibin concentration by day 8 and day 12 respectively. The present investigations also
    suggest the existence of a positive relationship between the serum and seminal plasma inhibin
    concentrations.

Trenbolone conversion binds to P receptor better than P!

Characterisation of the affinity of different anabolics and synthetic hormones to the human androgen
    receptor, human sex hormone binding globulin and to the bovine progestin receptor.

APMIS 2000 Dec;108(12):838-46 (ISSN: 0903-4641)

Bauer ER; Daxenberger A; Petri T; Sauerwein H; Meyer HH [Find other articles with these Authors]
    Institut fur Physiologie, Research Center for Milk and Food Weihenstephan, Technical University
    Munich, Germany.

For the steroidal growth promoters trenbolone acetate (TBA) and melengestrol acetate (MGA) neither
    the complete spectrum of biological activities nor the potential endocrine disrupting activity of their
    excreted metabolites in the environment is fully understood. The potency of these substances in
    [3H]dihydrotestosterone ([3H]-DHT) displacement from the recombinant human androgen receptor
    (rhAR) and from human sex-hormone binding globulin (hSHBG) was evaluated. In addition, the
    potency for [3H]-ORG2058 displacement from the bovine uterine progestin receptor (bPR) was tested.
    For comparison, different anabolics and synthetic hormones were also tested for their binding
    affinities. For 17beta-trenbolone (17beta-TbOH), the active compound after TBA administration, an
    affinity the rhAR similar to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and a slightly higher affinity to the bPR than
    progesterone were demonstrated. The affinity of the two major metabolites, 17alpha-trenbolone and
    trendione, was reduced to less than 5% of the 17beta-TbOH-value. The affinity of these three
    compounds and of MGA to the hSHBG was much lower compared with DHT. MGA showed a 5.3-fold
    higher affinity than progesterone to the bPR but only a weak affinity to the rhAR. The major MGA
    metabolites have an affinity to the bPR between 85% and 28% of the affinity of progesterone. In
    consequence, MGA and TBA metabolites may be hormonally active substances, which will be present
    in edible tissues and in manure. We conclude that detailed investigations on biodegradation,
    distribution and bio-efficacy of these substances are necessary.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Based on what I've read about Deca , I'm not interested in using it. But, I want to learn about each AS, including Deca.

Thanks for the Test Cyp info. If you happen to find the deca info, please post it.

If you hit the first link that one is based on deca . It gives a pretty good study.

loti is offline New Member
    ok, it says that it does shut down my sistem, so I should take it, right?!

Thread Information