test2-jitsu is offline New Member

Question about Clenbuterol.......

I am getting plans and gear ready for my 2nd cycle. I have been doing a lot of reading and I have decided to include Clenbuterol in my next cycle. I read that Clen will harden you up and melt away fat like nothing else, and that it can help you keep your gains. My cycle is going to look something like this:
    Weeks 1-4: Dbol 30mg/day
    Weeks 1-10: Sustanon 500/wk
    Weeks 12-13: Clomid
    My question is: When do I start running Clen and for how long and how much should I take?

2timer is offline Senior Member

need fat!

I wouldnt put this in your cycle. Glen will burn fat and you want all the fat you have if your intention is to get huge. I would use glen after to get cut up. Fat is the energy to get big dont underappreciated!

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    would it be a good idea to use the clen during clomid therapy? or maybe right after it? or no.

Personally, I don't see too much of a problem using clen during the cycle, except that the shakes might interfere with lifting in some people. The raise in metabolism from clen might make it harder to put on weight, but you should be putting on more LEAN weight this way, which it sounds like you want (otherwise you wouldn't even be thinking of clen). This is just my opinion though, and I can see benefits in leaving it for post-cycle.

If you want to use it during:
    start clen the first week and cycle it 2 weeks on, 2 off. I would add 1 tab a day until you hit 100-200mcg depending on how comfortable you are with the shakes and headaches (feels more like migraines) you get from it. Then work back down the same way. Once you know your dose, you can start much closer to it and work up faster on future clen cycles. Continue clen through and even maybe past clomid-therapy to help use it's anticatabolic properties to keep more weight post-cycle.

If you want to use it only post cycle:
    start it immediately following the last week of sust (so week 11) and run the same as above. This will help with retaining more weight when you come off.

Later

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    i use clen before and after cycle and get good results, i have read on many diffrent sites that a lot off the top guys use it at the same time , but i also read recently that one guy in the top ten in the world was using 27 steroids at the same time witch is hard to beleive has anyone any imfo on this kind of cycle and what would it be.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    27 steroids at one time?? yeah right, is the guy a millionaire? i didn't think there was that much money to be made in bodybuilding, but if you can afford a cycle like that..then maybe i am wrong..

test2-jitsu is offline New Member
    Cool. Thanks for the info. I think I'll wait till post cycle to run the Clen . And about that 27 steroids at a time- I read somewhere that Hulk Hogan used to shoot up 67 times a day! Probably bullshit, but I would rather just put the shit in a bowl with some milk and eat it for breakfast, hehe!

Thread Information