ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Is my buddy full of S***?

Theres a dude at my gym that is shredded. We started talking gear one day and he said he runs 1cc of Deca and 1 cc of TEST CYP a week~~ That's it...
    I'm thinking the guy must be yankin me because he is HUGE!
    Or is it possible?
    Ripper

DiMensionX is offline Member
    One of two things IMO, he is for real as he knows you know he is on gear so why would he have to lye. Or, he feels that he might be helping you by example that a low dose cycle can work for you, even though he is lying through his teeth about it.

DMX

Also, remember he may have been huge and shreaded pre-cycle and your not really seeing anything new, just the old him. In which case the dude needs to up his doses.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    he's probably yanking your chain a little, unless hes got great genetics...........most guys dont like to talk about how much they use, unless they are just stupid, and have a big mouth.
    im not flaming or trying to bring this guy down, its just not real healthy to brag on how much you use, so if i have to talk to someone about it,(which i rarely do) i wont go into a lot of detail, i'll keep it simple.
    you understand what im saying here bro?

peace bb79

Yeah, you guys are probably both right. I was real discreet about bringing it up, but he was cool about it. I don't usually talk to people about gear either, but I was curious what he was running since it really seems to be working! haha
    and no, I'm not a pickle puffer, I am just always trying to find out what gear works best. seems to differ from person to person...
    thanks for the input
    Ripper

demetri is offline Member

Re: Is my buddy full of S***?

Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    Theres a dude at my gym that is shredded. We started talking gear one day and he said he runs 1cc of Deca and 1 cc of TEST CYP a week~~ That's it...
    That sounds like lots to me. I guess it depends on how strong the Deca and Cyp are. I did 1/2 a cc of Deca once a week and had great results. In my fourth week I added 50 mg of Wintrol EOD and my strenth went through the roof.

The Deca was 300 mg / cc and I thought that was too much to take. 150 seemed to be more than enough for me. Plus I was able to keep most of my strength when I cycled off of it.

IMO it's better to do a little less than a little more. I'm also a smaller guy (5'5") so I definately need much less than your averaged sized guy.

G-S Guest
    Alot of guys believe in LOW dosages and GREAT diet.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If he never comes off and he used to do higher dosages back in the early days then he certainly could maintain a shredded look with that cycle.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    my buddy is big on low dose shorter cycles, and he is a big ripped mofo. He runs a cc of test and a cc of deca every four days for 6 weeks. When we started talking about gear i told him some of the suggestions I had gotten for dosage amounts on various boards and he thought they were a bit much.

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Like Rickson alluded to, perhaps he's on a 'maintenance' cycle.

good thoughts... he probably failed to mention the 20,000mg of TEST he's run over the past 10 years!!
    sorry, just my jealousy showing thru!!
    thanks for all the responses.

Thread Information