Thread: Smuggling Roids

CroatianCrippler is offline New Member

Smuggling Roids

Anyone have any sure fire ideas on how to get roids back from mexico to Canada private message me if u do thanx

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    ALL MEMBERS:
    If you wish to reply, please use private messages. Do not ruin your good tricks by posting on the open board.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I don't understand, I thought they were legal in Canada. What gives?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Vegas.... Roids are illegal in Canada also, but they still sell things like codeine over the couter... I'll never understand why roids are consider so dangerous...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Personal possession is legal in Canada. Importing, exporting, purchasing, and trafficking are illegal. He can possess a personal amount, but anything to do with aquiring AAS is illegal.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Just to add to Excess's comment: even PMing somebody you don't know can leak a good secret to a customs agent...

EXCESS: I think laws like that are hilarious: yes, it's legal to have them, however, it's illegal to get them!

zeemzima is offline New Member
    how much u tring to get across, cus its easy to get your own stuff but if u wanna get half the drug store across thats whats hard.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Especially now after the whole HBO thing they are really cracking down so don't send any good info to people you don't know or have yet to establish themselves.

tanto is offline Junior Member

Re: Smuggling Roids

Originally posted by CroatianCrippler
    Anyone have any sure fire ideas on how to get roids back from mexico to Canada private message me if u do thanx
    ehhh cro , koliko dajes za informaciju?hehe

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    ALL MEMBERS:
    If you wish to reply, please use private messages. Do not ruin your good tricks by posting on the open board.
    Im making a trip to mexico to and I would like some info on this as well!

OUT-

tanto is offline Junior Member
    i doubt that anyone will share ther secrets with someone they dont even know,after all if metod is posted on board everyone can see it,so it,s not secret anymore and not so safe.i read some posts on another boards and it's unbelievebale what people would suggest

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by tanto
    i doubt that anyone will share ther secrets with someone they dont even know,after all if metod is posted on board everyone can see it,so it,s not secret anymore and not so safe.i read some posts on another boards and it's unbelievebale what people would suggest
    I dont think that any of the mods would let some thing like that stay on the board for very long any how...It wouldnt be smart.. Just send it through a PM.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Bump

Can someone pm me with some info on this?

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't PM it either. If I were DEA or Customs, I'd post here asking for tricks. I would be willing to bet there are at least some agents lurking on these boards. Of course, this is all for entertainment purposes only, but still...

Just go down there and take a look around.

Well with out any help from any board members i went to mexico and came back a happy man in more ways then one. Juice wise and girls wise Mexico is a paradise

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    do you think that the dea or cutoms is stupid, i promise they have seen more then all of you and know every trick in the book,the reason you dont get caught is b/c they are not that worried about it. every "super-trick" that you know, they know it better.

Hey it don't matter if they know or not the key is that i got it and i'm happy and ready to start it up as soon as possible viva mexico farmacia

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    Listen for the last time!

The DEA or FBI or another law enforcement agency DOES NOT look at these boards, they know every trick in the book, you guys are NOT tricking anyone, it's just too hard to search everyone. Trust me.

Ta TownBacker

Socio is offline Associate Member
    Ta Town Backer is a FED!!!!!

LOL.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I saw a thing on TV about the TJ border, and they said they manage to search about 30 people a day. If you go across with another big mofo, wearing clothes that make you look huge, you will be a target. Look at how many people on this board have been sent to a secondary station when they are crossing. The border is pretty hot right now, anyway. When I went down there, I had to go through a metal detector, my bag was searched and scanned twice, and they questioned me for about a minute. Damn Osama.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Tj border is very hot right now. Be careful. I walked across last time and I was sent to secondary but luckily I didn't get caught.

Pain Train is offline Junior Member
    i know i havnt established myself but gimme a PM on how to get this shit back. i'm goin in january

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    im also planning a trip but i dont think any1 will gimme any info, can some1 just tell me, do they normally pat people down and how extensive is the pat down? im just tryin to think of ways to bring it back and it seems pretty difficult without a car.

full contact is offline Junior Member
    The only way to get them for sure across the border is stash them in a good ass spot like your butt!!!!!!!

j/k I guess you could if you wanted to

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    id like to tell some secrets but.......i just dont know who to trust

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Crossing the border safely is strictly chance. If you are carrying gear back across the border there are two reasons you won't get caught. Customs does not care or does not have time to search you. You are not fooling them with all your tricks. They have seen more than anything you could think of. If you go down there to bring gear back you have a good chance of getting back into the U.S. safely. But you are taking a risk and can get caught. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. So only do it if you a prepared to suffer the consequences of your actions.

CC, I am happy you made it back okay. Enjoy your purchase.

shorty2big is offline Member
    Now that I have my case settled, I can talk about things a little more freely. I still won't divulge too much info though. All that I will say is I sucessfully smuggled for 8 years and never even came close to getting caught until an informant fucked me. Bottom line is they really don't even care about juice, it's really not a big deal to them. Of course if they get a great tip, like in my case, theyt will be all over it. I got caught with a pretty good deal of stuff and didn't even get charged with it at all. I did get charged on a minimal amount of "other" stuff I had. They could have cared less about the juice to my suprise. Just be creative when bringing that shit across the border, it's not that hard to do so. Just remember though, if you do it long enough, you will eventually get caught for some reason or another. By the way, I do not do that anymore!!!!!!!
    shorty2big
    Last edited by shorty2big; 08-16-2002 at 04:58 PM.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Like many of the boys who posted before me say customs agents have seen and heard it all. And then some. I would bring some with me if I were going to Mexico and I was returning to Canada. How I would package the stuff? For orals, I would just find a vitamin or supplement that looks similar in size and/or colour and take the vitamins/supplements to Mexico. When there dump out all the useless crap and fill with the good stuff. Vials and amps are a greater risk because if they come across them for whatever reason they will be more suspicious( not a fact, just IMO!! ). I would bring them back in their original containers sans the box and inserts of course.
    Two things to consider:
    1.) I wouldn't take any of this stuff in carry on baggage because it would then have to go through the x-ray machine.
    2.) I would also limit the amount that I brought back so that there could be no question as to whether or not it is for personal use only. ie Don't bring back a truckload of the gear.

Happy travels.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    HOLY CRAP U CAN BUY CODEINE OVER THE COUNTER IN CANADA!!! MY NEXT TRIP TO WINDSOR WILL RULE!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ta TownBacker
    [B]Listen for the last time!

The DEA or FBI or another law enforcement agency DOES NOT look at these boards, they know every trick in the book, you guys are NOT tricking anyone, it's just too hard to search everyone. Trust me.

why? you a FED? hmmmm..... I just stick 10 bottles of stan and 5 bottles of deca up my ass and crawl accross the boader!!!
    Do they know that trick?

Five Dolla Ho is offline New Member
    If you go to TJ, go on a friday or saturday night, walk back across the border at about 1:30 to 2:30 am, wear your party clothes and blend in with all the other UCSD and SDSU students. And don't forget your passport for Christ's sake.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    first of all the dea and customs dont every trick in the book, in fact they are pretty dumb. ive beenliving next to the border all my life i know plenty of customs agentspersonally, hell some of my high school buddies are customs, most of them tell me its a hit and miss as far trying to bust someone with "juice" or any other "candy" and the fact is they really dont care that much about "juice" the dogs aint trained to smell it most customs dont know what they look like especially if they are just pills, when they are vials they look a little closer, but mostly they wanna catch the other stuff.A close friend of mine who is a supervisor for customs told me its like this 90% chance 8% tip off and 2% dogs catching you that is ,but hey remember you only got one chance to mess up, if thye get ya once they will fuck with everytime you cross the border from then on TRUST ME ON THAT ONE,so just be careful if your gonna try that.

Thread Information