Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Teen using HGH??

  1. #1
    icer2k is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    38

    Teen using HGH??

    What are the negative side effects for a teenager...16-17 using HGH?

  2. #2
    nitro4 the body's Avatar
    nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    107
    dont unless a doctor is doing it for medical reasons, your to young I believe it will effect your natural growth along with other side that maybe possiable. Let some one else list all the side that may happen

  3. #3
    zwarrior99's Avatar
    zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    98
    bump* i wanna know too, I aint growing!!!! The f'n doctors dont care either.

  4. #4
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    No no no no no no no no no no and it goes on until you understand.

  5. #5
    Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,886
    This can and often times does cause serious conditions that can not be alltered once they happen. Believe it or not, at 16 or even as high up as 21, you are still growing. You will not really reach your gentic potiental until atleast 25 or older.
    When you begin takeing HGH, you stand the risk of fuseing together your growth plates whick expand as you naturally growing thus causing a increase in your height. Once fused together, they will no longe expand, and no matter HOW much you take your height will not increasae due to these fused plates. HGH makes EVERYTHING grow, includeing various organs such as the heart, liver, kidenys and other vital organs that you have to have to survive. Many pro's will shone HGH for that reason alone. When I say that it makes everything grow, thats what I mean. Facial bones begin to distort themselves as a result of HGH thus also causeing illreversable damage. Foreheads thicken, jaws inlarge and many other bones that ou normally would not wnat to grow will.

    At 16, you naturally have the highest levels of natural test and other hormones so why not take advantage of them while you can. Let's face it, we know that there are only so many cycles a person can do before they will most likely have to discontinue due to failing heath reasons. I know this is not what you want to hear, but why not save the cycles when you are much older and you HAVE to have them to make gains rather than now.

    Mass will come, but it takes time. Most of the people you have seen walking around with truelly impressive physiques, have been training for years, and years doing numerous cycles ( or maybe not, it depends on the indiviual) to get where they are at that moment. But all weather natural or not have deticated their lives for years to accomplish what you are now wittnessing. Do not be mistaken in believeing that you will be stage ready in a few short weeks due to one cycle. Actually though in a few short weeks of cycleing the wrong things at the wrong times in your life you can do damage that once done, will be a constent reminder to you for the rest of your life of how really bad you screwed up.
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-18-2002 at 12:20 PM.

  6. #6
    ragin''s Avatar
    ragin' is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    207
    VERY well said, Tobey. little brothers, these are wise words. please dont use GH for a long time to come. even AS shouldn't be administered until you've reached your natural plateau. if you're not growing, change up your routine and eat more.

    ragin'

  7. #7
    zwarrior99's Avatar
    zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    98
    I ment height wise.

  8. #8
    icer2k is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    38
    my growth plates are already fused...i got a bone scan for my back and my doc showed me how my plates were fused...but i dont care..im 6'0

  9. #9
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    icer2k,

    There are many other problems that can result besides growth plate fusion. This is one time that you should wait a few years, and not play with fire. Getting burned by AS this early in your life can result in an incessantly festering wound--i.e. impotence, internal dysfunctions, etc.

    Don't take the risk.

    BTW...the people on the board aren't under any pressure to tell you what's right and wrong. We're not telling you "Don't do this" just because we're worried about a school board or medical association punishing us. We're telling you "Don't do this" because we want to WARN you of what we KNOW can happen.

    We're trying to help you avoid problems that otherwise you might never be able to resolve.

    Good luck--I hope your better judgement wins.

  10. #10
    BillyBob's Avatar
    BillyBob is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Artic Circle
    Posts
    52
    Yea whats something that can make you grow taller? zwarrior99, did you go see the docs about it? I was thinking about doing that.

  11. #11
    zwarrior99's Avatar
    zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    98
    HGH makes you grow taller, if your growth plates arent fused. The docs are queers they are too afraid, to send you any real treatments. I didnt break the doctors face, cause I got restrained by like 5 nurses. But w/e. Anavar is also used to speed up growth (height wise) but in low dosages say 5-15mg/ed. I am 16, so I cant afford non of the two , I am saving some money for some HGH and anavar, but i wont be able to afford nothing longer than a 4 month treatment period.

  12. #12
    McBain is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    751
    Originally posted by Tobey
    This can and often times does cause serious conditions that can not be alltered once they happen. Believe it or not, at 16 or even as high up as 21, you are still growing. You will not really reach your gentic potiental until atleast 25 or older.
    When you begin takeing HGH, you stand the risk of fuseing together your growth plates whick expand as you naturally growing thus causing a increase in your height. Once fused together, they will no longe expand, and no matter HOW much you take your height will not increasae due to these fused plates. HGH makes EVERYTHING grow, includeing various organs such as the heart, liver, kidenys and other vital organs that you have to have to survive. Many pro's will shone HGH for that reason alone. When I say that it makes everything grow, thats what I mean. Facial bones begin to distort themselves as a result of HGH thus also causeing illreversable damage. Foreheads thicken, jaws inlarge and many other bones that ou normally would not wnat to grow will.

    At 16, you naturally have the highest levels of natural test and other hormones so why not take advantage of them while you can. Let's face it, we know that there are only so many cycles a person can do before they will most likely have to discontinue due to failing heath reasons. I know this is not what you want to hear, but why not save the cycles when you are much older and you HAVE to have them to make gains rather than now.

    Mass will come, but it takes time. Most of the people you have seen walking around with truelly impressive physiques, have been training for years, and years doing numerous cycles ( or maybe not, it depends on the indiviual) to get where they are at that moment. But all weather natural or not have deticated their lives for years to accomplish what you are now wittnessing. Do not be mistaken in believeing that you will be stage ready in a few short weeks due to one cycle. Actually though in a few short weeks of cycleing the wrong things at the wrong times in your life you can do damage that once done, will be a constent reminder to you for the rest of your life of how really bad you screwed up.
    IC
    Very wise words. zwarrior99 read this post again, at 16 I mean come on bro. (not meaning to flame you but think harder, it's not worth the risks).

  13. #13
    PsychoBB's Avatar
    PsychoBB is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    At the gym=o)
    Posts
    77
    zwarrior99:

    It sounds like you shouldent even think about AAS. You sound immature and you sound like a real tuffguy, when i read that you have a violent temper it hit me, you are the guy who would beat some dude up and blame it on roid rage . And that would suck bigtime for all of us who are not violent and who likes to use AAS, if you gave it a bad rap more than i allready has.


    This is IMO only !!!

  14. #14
    zwarrior99's Avatar
    zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    98
    I read the side-effects but i would choose to go through them. And its not that i wanna take the stuff to gain 15lbs of muscle or anything. I am pretty good here all natural. Got a 405lbs squat, at weight of 155lbs. I just get picked on because of my short stature, so it pisses me off. I just wanna reach at least 5'8-5'10. Its not like i wanna grow to be 7' tall. I am currently 5'4 almost 5'5. Been like this for a while, did the boneage they dont expect me to grow past 5'6

  15. #15
    PsychoBB's Avatar
    PsychoBB is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    At the gym=o)
    Posts
    77
    Well I say, the shorter you are the wider uoy look.

    Damn bro i am like 175cm that is just like you if not shorter, wait a few years till your like 19 - 20 years and then get a good cycle going, that was what i did. now i am 198# and alle the guys that picked om me are fucked up on drugs and wasting theire lives away. I came out on top and as a winner, so can you.
    Have a good day.

  16. #16
    McBain is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    751
    HGH will not make you grow past your potential. It will only help those who are deficient reach their potential. If it's in your genes to be 5'6", taking HGH won't make you grow any taller.

  17. #17
    amckearney is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1

    Thats the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by zwarrior99 View Post
    I read the side-effects but i would choose to go through them. And its not that i wanna take the stuff to gain 15lbs of muscle or anything. I am pretty good here all natural. Got a 405lbs squat, at weight of 155lbs. I just get picked on because of my short stature, so it pisses me off. I just wanna reach at least 5'8-5'10. Its not like i wanna grow to be 7' tall. I am currently 5'4 almost 5'5. Been like this for a while, did the boneage they dont expect me to grow past 5'6
    Thats your problem right there bud, squats can stunt your height growth if you do them before age 16-17. Youve most likely stunted your growth by putting excessive pressure on your lower spine, you caused yourself one problem, dont cause more trying to fix it.

    Alan McKearney
    17 Natural Junior Bodybuilder

  18. #18
    EzraS97 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by amckearney View Post
    Thats your problem right there bud, squats can stunt your height growth if you do them before age 16-17. Youve most likely stunted your growth by putting excessive pressure on your lower spine, you caused yourself one problem, dont cause more trying to fix it.

    Alan McKearney
    17 Natural Junior Bodybuilder
    So I have a question I'm 17 and wanted to get the hgh up hormone. I'm currently 5ft 10 but I'm built the men in the family on my moms side that are 6ft4 6ft5 I just haven't hit that height or my growth spirt yet my body is still small the the bone structure is the same. When I was a kid the doctor said I was supposed to be 6ft 3 6ft4 if I take the hgh up will that get me to my full height faster or not.

  19. #19
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    21,193
    You realize this is a 12 year old thread.....
    Red Bastard likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •