Thread: HCG Use?

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

HCG Use?

I have never used HCG Before, thursday will be my last Shot of sust/primo/fina cycle (best results I ever had) and my doctor who gave me the HCG said to mix the liquid in the 1st vial with the tabs in the other vial. What I was wondering about was do I mix the liquid in the HCG the day of my 1st shot or like a week before? and the doctor said to do my HCG 1 weeek after my last sust shot, 1cc every otherday, hes a sports doc that sells me my gear.

bradbuck is offline New Member
    The day of your shot is fine, it dissolves quickly.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    hes an idiot if you ask me, you dont want to take it a week after your sust injection, sust is active at least 3 weeks after your last injection, take it 3 weeks from your last injection, there is no point in trying to boost your test back up via hcg while you still have that test from the sust in your blood, there is his first error, 2ndly hcg is such a worthless compound, it mimicks the action of LH which stimulates the leydig cells in your balls to produce testosterone , after the hcg is gone and done mimicking you are left with zero test all over again, all it does is delay the recovery of your bodies hpta/natural test...your doctor should have given you some clomid and anavar and sent you on your way, imo

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dj,
    Very few Endo's if any will prescribe HCG post cycle. If you are going to use HCG it is better to use it while on in my opinion to help with testicular atrophy which does make recovery much harder. We are in agreement that HCG is useless post cycle and overused now. I think it really only should be used on extremely long cycles and people need to understand it has many potential downsides including becoming desensitized to LH. Please don't post Bill Llewellyn's article here to prove me wrong I have read it too many times in the last two weeks.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    hahah, yah i agree...hcg is pretty much useless, there is evidence showing decreased LH sensitivity, and it can also cause big test spikes resulting in unwanted sides...

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Please don't post Bill Llewellyn's article here to prove me wrong I have read it too many times in the last two weeks. [/B]

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you are going to use HCG it is better to use it while on in my opinion to help with testicular atrophy which does make recovery much harder
    word! I agree totally and only ever use it for this purpose

also I dont know how many ius is ur vial of hcg ? I will work this out based on a 5000iu from organon you would mix the 1cc of liquid into the powder then draw up 1cc into a slin size syringe (this is what I do) do .10 every day that would give u 500ius ed for 10 days you can change the needle every day before ur shot use a 27g or 29g just under the skin at the side of the belly button. I would also take it as per the quote above like before you end ur cycle in the last 2 weeks would be optimal in my experience. Also estrogen is at its highest towards the end of a cycle so using it 500iu ed is much better imho than doing larger dosages less times, last thing you want is even more estrogen

peace

Thread Information