javacore is offline New Member

Question Cannabis + Clomid + Creatine = Fucked up.. Help!!!

I did some serious marijuana last night and boy was I fucked up.. I'm 3 weeks post cycle of EQ and Test (400mg each per WK) so I just started my Clomid 300 (6tabs) ist day..
    It felt almost like and out of the body experience.. don't get me wrong.. I've done some of this shit before, but haven't done pot in almost 2 years.. I was so fucked up I drove around the same block about 15 times!!! and my girl kept on saying are you OK.. she was fuckup up too.. but not as bad as I was.. I somehow managed to get home.. I don't know how because all the streets looked the same.. but I got home and tried to ge to sleep and got like blurred vision, hot flashes.. paranoid. I felt my heart beating faster and faster and I got warm, excited.. WTF

In conclusion, I woke up today and I'm still a little bit hung over from last light plus I feel like shit..

question is did the Clomid, AS + Pot combine to get me fucked up or is it the clomid.. I'm scared as shit.. but I have to continue Clomid to restore my natural Test ???

WTF do I do.. Someone told me to discontinue because of the hot flahes.. or maybe It will go away?

HELLLLPPPP !!!! and has someone had this problem before..

-> Marijuana makes you lazy ---->

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Why do you drive when you are that fucked up!?
    Dont you relize you can hurt yourself? Or even worse someone else!

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    I am on a winny cycle right now and every once in a while smoke but nothing like that has ever happend

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    dude it was just the weed!

remember the first ever time you smoked it? i bet it was similar?

i used to smoke weed ona regular basis when i was younger and it fuc*ed me up and now i have bed anxiety and wouldn't touch it ever again.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, it was just some really good pot.. I got one of my bros stoned for the Kid Rock concert. I mean he only took one bong hit and i thought he was gonna pass out...lol He had to sit in the car and almost missed the whole concert. Was some funny shit...lmao

OG

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

smoke it up to live!!!!

i smoke every night just to give the lungs a good workout. i have crazy anxiety so i smoke it up to sleep at night.just remember, NOTHING SAYS LOVIN' LIKE MAGIC BROWNIES IN THE OVEN!!!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    it was not just the weed, look up clomid under the drug profiles or read up a little more on it, common side affects are visual disturbances and blurred vision, i had the same problem a few weeks ago and started flipping out, i wasn't smoking pot but i was seing lines, trails, blurrs, all kinds of stuff, i thought somethin was wrong with my head, but i later learned (from this wonderulf board) that blurred vision is a side affect of clomid, so are hot flashes (after all, clomid is an estrogen). im sure smoking some good pot had you really intoxicated and that just magnified the effects, nonetheless clomid is fairly cheap and very effective, you need it if you intend to keep any of your post cycle gains, good luck and be careful

Re: smoke it up to live!!!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    i smoke every night just to give the lungs a good workout. i have crazy anxiety so i smoke it up to sleep at night.just remember, NOTHING SAYS LOVIN' LIKE MAGIC BROWNIES IN THE OVEN!!!
    i use it to sleep sometimes also and i have anxiety, but i dunno about giving my lungs a workout, i think cardio is a tad more effective/safe...

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like some good weed bro. yeh the clomid will make you see trails,and have tunnel vision. i used to get some real good weed like that back in the day,and i wasn't using clomid i felt the same way heat rushes and all that stuff. maybe you should stop smoking till your clomid therapy is complete, and pass that over here. i to like to smoke to calm the nerves, get a good night sleep, and the munchies are out of this world..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I drank Thursday night for the first time in over 2 years so I guess I can't preach to much but I did have the common sense not to drive. I think Dj is right about the clomid possibly causing some of the visual problems. I am not an expert on recreational drugs but I thought marijuana had a suppressive effect on testosterone . If so it may be a poor choice of drug during post cycle recovery.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    this same thing happened to me once with weed. i dont think it was the clomid or anything else. just the pot. i took a big hit of some killer weed. no seeds or stems. anyways i was walking around my room for almost an hour. my heart was pounding, i thought it was going to pop. it was very uncomfortable. i dont smoke weed. this was last winter. i was way fucked up. anyways weed doesnt make me feel good. its not a nice high for me. i say it was the pot though. especially if you havent smoked in 2 years.

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    it was not just the weed, look up clomid under the drug profiles or read up a little more on it, common side affects are visual disturbances and blurred vision, i had the same problem a few weeks ago and started flipping out, i wasn't smoking pot but i was seing lines, trails, blurrs, all kinds of stuff, i thought somethin was wrong with my head, but i later learned (from this wonderulf board) that blurred vision is a side affect of clomid, so are hot flashes (after all, clomid is an estrogen). im sure smoking some good pot had you really intoxicated and that just magnified the effects, nonetheless clomid is fairly cheap and very effective, you need it if you intend to keep any of your post cycle gains, good luck and be careful

You are very right. I'll smoke before my woman and I watch a movie and just as I get up to go to bed after the movie I'll see CRAZY trails. I mean stronger than acid or shrooms (high school was fun, lol). Just know that you're okay and that it's a side effect of the clomids that is intensified by the thc thats all.

WRJ

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by tanguy
    this same thing happened to me once with weed. i dont think it was the clomid or anything else. just the pot. i took a big hit of some killer weed. no seeds or stems. anyways i was walking around my room for almost an hour. my heart was pounding, i thought it was going to pop. it was very uncomfortable. i dont smoke weed. this was last winter. i was way fucked up. anyways weed doesnt make me feel good. its not a nice high for me. i say it was the pot though. especially if you havent smoked in 2 years.
    Marijuana does increase BP so that might have been why you thought your heart was going to pop. I've had similar experiences. I've even gotten bloody noses for nose reason except the BP thing.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i smoke lots of Krpppy ,Krpppy weed is so good,especially from a water bong mang and when i drive home when im stoned i am so concerned and focus on the road :P haha weed rules

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Sounds like some good good shit man... Next time just stay where you're at and enjoy the high :confusion :confusion

streamline is offline New Member
    Congrats bro! you smoked some kind bud and you started to trip because you werent used to its effects. And you havent smoked for 2 years. The shit was probably so strong that it shocked you. I have had that.

dear lord, he didn't have visuals because of pot...he was all intoxicated and his judgement and perception were not what they would normally be...end of story

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    shit I got so high once I forgot how to breath for about 30 secs. Those were the days. Havent touched the stuff in years. Just be careful bro. Your body can only take so many toxins at once.

Thread Information