Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    eckstg is offline Associate Member

2000mg/week total anabolics entering danger zone?

1st cycle was 500mg test week & 500mg deca week for total 1000mg anabolics for 12 weeks. Also did dianabol during 1st cycle for first 4 weeks 37.5mg day.

2nd cycle im now into week 2 of is 750mg test enan week & 500mg tren enan a week for total of 1250mg anabolics a week.This cycle is planned to be run 10 weeks.

I was planning to keep raising the weekly mg's of anabolics a little each cycle untill i find a dose thats giving great growth but kinda worried if getting to the 2000mg week of anabolics could be getting into a dangerous zone?

only ways id do a cycle of 2000mgs week would be like this

example cycle 1 --------10 weeks
    1000mg test enan a week & 1000mg tren enan a week total 2000mg anabolics

example cycle 2------------------ 12 weeks
    1000mg test enan a week & 800mg test prop week
    total 1800mg anabolics

example cycle 3-----------------12 weeks
    1000mg test enan a week & 800mg tren acetate week
    total 1800mg anabolics

Any of you have any advice to give to such doseages?Will they give alot more effects or is it really a waste or just putting my body into a dangerous zone?

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    You dont need to run that amount, on your 2nd cycle.
    Save it for when you need to run it

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    you really cant say TOTAL ANABOLICS as they are NOT ALL EQUAL..
    tren is like a bazooka and eq is like b.b. gun..
    so imo if your asking this question YOUR not really ready for any aas to begin with.
    plus you didnt give any stats..
    and i would bet my house dog and gear that ur diet is pretty far from ideal as well.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    you really cant say TOTAL ANABOLICS as they are NOT ALL EQUAL..
    tren is like a bazooka and eq is like b.b. gun..
    so imo if your asking this question YOUR not really ready for any aas to begin with.
    plus you didnt give any stats..
    and i would bet my house dog and gear that ur diet is pretty far from ideal as well.
    lmao quite adequately put fat titties.............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

I think the total gram/mg amount is important. It doesn't "tell" you anything about the strength of the cycle, per se, but tells us what we're working with and the importance of the compounds.

In a 750-mg/week cycle, the compounds are very important...in a 4gram/week cycle, what you're using is almost irrelevant...everything will work.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz

lmao quite adequately put fat titties.............................

I knew you were going to say that.

i been on six cycles and still only use 500mg test a week. why does everyone always want to bump this up so high. i still get great results from the 500mg.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Define "danger zone".

What I mean by danger zone was overdose range for someone into single digit cycles.

But i hear some people always bashing higher doseages like rabidsquirrel but yet i hear others talkin of doin 3gram week up doses.

Everyones bodys are different and since i have had ok but not the kind of results i expected to see in a cycle i want to see if raising the dose a little each cycle untill i see more growth per cycle would help so i made this post to ask if its very dangerous getting into the 2gram week cycle?

Seems anthony roberts response is interesting but not sure what it means cause 4gram a week seems extremely high and dangerous but im a beginner so maybe not.

taiboxa's post is the usual response youd see from a arrogant person that believes his knowledge is golden and his opinion is the only one that matters but im afraid it doesnt work that way and got his usual brown nosers following behind to support him.Why the bashing?If this question offends you then why respond like an asshole instead dont respond at all or at least be polite about it.

Anyways i hear some say they did'nt see big changes untill they hit 2gram a week and was just checking to see what people say about it?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg
    What I mean by danger zone was overdose range for someone into single digit cycles.

But i hear some people always bashing higher doseages like rabidsquirrel but yet i hear others talkin of doin 3gram week up doses.

Everyones bodys are different and since i have had ok but not the kind of results i expected to see in a cycle i want to see if raising the dose a little each cycle untill i see more growth per cycle would help so i made this post to ask if its very dangerous getting into the 2gram week cycle?

Seems anthony roberts response is interesting but not sure what it means cause 4gram a week seems extremely high and dangerous but im a beginner so maybe not.

taiboxa's post is the usual response youd see from a arrogant person that believes his knowledge is golden and his opinion is the only one that matters but im afraid it doesnt work that way and got his usual brown nosers following behind to support him.Why the bashing?If this question offends you then why respond like an asshole instead dont respond at all or at least be polite about it.

Anyways i hear some say they did'nt see big changes untill they hit 2gram a week and was just checking to see what people say about it?

Well, dude, you did ask for advice. If they're not saying what you want to hear, that doesn't make it bashing.
    You jumped in pretty deep starting with your first cycle and probably would've gotten equal (or almost equal) results with lower dosages. My first cycle was 400 mg of Test only, and I gained well over 20 lbs.

My first response was mainly responding to the other replys, not your question...but here's a reply to what I think you're asking:

You won't overdose or anything, if that's what you're asking, but it's likely overkill, for the most part. I think if training and diet are in line, you can probably get a great physique and never go over a gram to a gram and a half, and keep yourself very healthy too.

NCBB is offline Senior Member
    I have done many cycles in the past 7 years. I started with smaller doses of test e and got some gains. Now I do a gram a week in 2 injections using 250mg/ml. I am not telling you to do this much, but I feel that I get the most good from this volume. Never feel like I need more. Some cycles I add in EQ and reduce the test

Many people will tell you they gain 20 lbs on a cycle. OK so do I but does water really count? If they all kept the 20 lbs, after 5 cycles wouldn't the gym have allot more 300lb guys in it.
    I personally do not think you should be looking to double your size after 1 or 2 cycles. You will tear tendons, get stretch marks and shred your muscles if you don't make your gains at a rate your whole body can handle. Taking 3 months off cuz you ripped a pec is not going to make you big.

I am very happy with my gains. It did not happen over night. I have gotten a little bigger each cycle. Your health/life is worth the effort required to read, learn and take it slowly

And FYI, my nose is not up "Tai's" ass...Of the ump-teen thousand posts/threads he has on this board, I can count on one hand the number that I have participated in...
    Oh oh...the number of threads tai and I participate in together has tripled the last couple days!!!

I must be in over my head?!

Time to get out the chest waders...
    Last edited by shrpskn; 06-07-2007 at 12:54 PM.

Prove my post wrong...
    display that diet... you may think that diet isn’t indicative of ones aas preparedness but the fact that diet dictates 80% of ones body composition, seeing a person's diet is sometimes the best method to find out if someone is ready to use aas... as well as what types of cycles they should be running.

there are tons of posts/threads on here that discuss higher dosages/different run times as well as the pro's and cons of these types of aas protocols, a little usage of the search button could quickly alleviate you of this query.

i see a bagillion posts every day.. full of, not JUST ignorance but lazziness as well.. EVERYONE wants to be spoon fed the info that THEY WANT TO HEAR. like "Sure of course your ready for aas, here take this at this dosage and your gold!''... but sadly it doesn’t work that way. Everyone is different and the best method of aas utilization is both BOOKOO's of research and safe experimentation with different dosages/compounds.

Now im not saying this is exactly the type of person you are, but your question isn’t one of a brazen uniquenss, and is infact a common genre of threads.

Now for the meat of your question.. should you be raising the dosages give you more gains or is it just a waste… well everyone compound seems to have its platue dosage but using synergistic compounds i.e. nor group + strong DHT, is about the best way to get the most bang for your buck… this has been discussed in great detail in quite a few threads in the past year.. sparked by Big KlG

And it wasn’t arrogance in my riposte but frustration w/ seein the same Q’s over and over when a few search button clicks will suffice.

SHMIGS is offline New Member
    You dont have anything to worry about, even if you are doing that amount of stuff.

Personally I know people who run that consistently for a while, no bad effects at all, from what they tell me and from what I have seen.

Your probably thinking - WOW thats alot of gear! and whats it gonna do to me and my body.....

I wouldnt worry about it to be honest. Just see how it goes. Nothing bad is gonna happen, I mean its not like you nuts will fall off and roll down the hill or something like that..

If you can afford it, all the power to you.

How much do you think the professional bodybuilders take? 10,000 mg's/week

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by SHMIGS
    You dont have anything to worry about, even if you are doing that amount of stuff.

Personally I know people who run that consistently for a while, no bad effects at all, from what they tell me and from what I have seen.

Your probably thinking - WOW thats alot of gear! and whats it gonna do to me and my body.....

I wouldnt worry about it to be honest. Just see how it goes. Nothing bad is gonna happen, I mean its not like you nuts will fall off and roll down the hill or something like that..

Now that is great advice!

/sarcasm

I honestly think you should do as Tai suggests, you will find thread upon thread filled with the information you are looking for. I looked for quite awhile on certain compunds I thought about trying, got it all together and came up with a basic outline and then asked. You always want to give all the details (IE: Age, Height, Weight, Cycle Experience).
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 06-05-2007 at 01:31 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHMIGS

this is plain ignorance and stupidity. dont post if you have no clue what youre talking about. pros taking 10g's a week. please, how ****ing clueless are you?

timtim is offline Member
    to the poster:

what are your stats? i seriously doubt you need more than 500mg of anything on a third cycle.

Tone it done SHMIGS or suffer "Admin's" wrath............

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Tone it done SHMIGS or suffer "Admin's" wrath............
    and even Tai is scared of the admins...

Information is offline Information
    Admin's wrath cometh
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Quote Originally Posted by #Admin#
    Admin's wrath cometh
    Tai's ass a hideth...

shrpskn i was not commenting @ you when i posted brown nosers or arrogance all you simply wrote was Define "danger zone". I appreciate you bein patient and nice about the subject.I think youve helped me in the past and i appeciate your help.Who's that a pic of you got?Looks like sylvestor stallone am i right?

Yes i was bein lazy at that time when i made this post day after i typed in search quere 2000mg in advanced and titles only and found other info. here's one i found anythony roberts response interesting about 4gram week Anybody done over 2000mg a week?

I should have done this first but did'nt and wanted more direct answer on how dangerous it is before i just jumped into it.Sounds 2gram week test or combo test &tren isnt that dangerous just overkill but after i searched it and read like i did above it sounds like some people have to get in the higher doseages meaning 2grams before they get similar gains as others on lesser dose due to genetics.Just thinking im one of those people considering i have been doin what i have and just getting slow gains.

as far as stats im 27 6'0 feet tall 212lbs not sure guessing 15%bf size35-36 waist

diet : 2pm bowl cereal with whole milk & banana & whey shake which is 240cal 40gram protein ---just whey shake never count other

4pm whey shake 240cal 40gram pro
    6pm whey shake 240cal 40gram pro & banana & sandwich either ham/turkey
    8pm whey shake 240cal 40 gram pro

930pm to 1030pm train
    11pm eat supper which varys but usually of 3 vegetables, bread and meat which is chicken/pork/beef as far as servings its about 2 cups food total / used to measure and my meal was always around 2 cups total everything about a fourth meat rest vegetables

2am same as 11pm
    sleep at 3am but usually wake up after 4-5 hours & down a sandwich glass whole milk/always get muchies in middle of rest

ouch.. need a different protein source.. whey is too readily avalible and can be quickly utilized as AN energy source..
    a whole food protein would be far more beneficial.. not long would it be longer lasting but due to the complexity of the aminoacid profile/decrease in bioavalibility the body has to work harder at deaminization and this inturn increses ones metabolic rate burning more cals in the end.. aslo it helps to maintain a longer state of positive nitrogen ballance.

As far as cycle history ill be honest i went on 1/8/07 and havent come off yet cause when it was close to time to come off i was frustrated with what little results ive had.Anyways heres an uptodate rundown of 1st and still goin cycle

first 9 weeks jan/8/07 to march/7/07
    500mg test enan a week & 500mg deca week also weeks 1-4 dianabol 25mg one day 50mg next

was frustrated with results of those 9 weeks so the extra supply i had left i stretched untill i got more gear

weeks10 - 14 march/12/07 to april/12/07
    500mg test enan a week

week 15 -17 april/16/07 to may/3/07
    750mg test enan a week

week18 - 19 may/7/07 to may/17/07
    750mg enan a week & 200mg test propionate

week 20 may/20/07 - may/24/07
    750mg test enan & 600mg test propionate

week21 - 22 may/28/07 to june/7/07 but planned 8 more weeks
    750mg test enan & 500mg tren enan

also awaiting arrival of suspension and halo just to use as preworkout boosters. Plan to rotate the suspension one day as boost and halo next hour before train.Whichever or either proves to be a big boost i plan to keep using at least half of training to all of training days.

After the end of tren and test run which ends around week 30 ill start a 12 week run of 750mg test enan and 600mg week test propionate

Also planning to load up on some dianabol to throw in use on 6 weeks stop for about 9 and start again if i see results better while using dianabol at about 50 to 100mg day.

As far as diet if when i get to week 31 to start the 750mg test enan and 600mg propionate a week and didnt see much growth from previous cycle im goin to purchase xxx mass from Gnc.It boast 990cal per serving and 60 gram protein with 2 percent milk.Im thinking of drinking 4 of these a day for a 8 weeks see if its puttin mostly muscle or fat with my training and gear combined and see how it does.

Do you think my body could digest 990cal 60gram protein all at once 4 times a day?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    You seriously want to come off the gear for a few months (and sort your diet out) before you do anything else.

Idunno is offline Banned
    wow... 30 weeks on as just an extension of your first cycl;e??? that sounds a little odd to me, but what do I know? I'm mid-first cucle right now myself...

Any of you have any advice to give to such doseages?Will they give alot more effects or is it really a waste or just putting my body into a dangerous zone?
    Here's the question being asked. The answer is that sterods follow an almost perfectly linear dose response curve. That means the more you take, the more you gain. Of course, the amount you will gain on a gram vs/ 500mgs is considerably more, %-wise than the amount you will gain on 2 grams vs/ 4 grams.

You aren't going into a dangerous area with those doses (for the most part), but they're likely unnecessary. I got up to 225lbs on 4g a week, and I can easily stay at 200lbs a week on simple HRT doses (well under a gram). So is the cost/benefit ratio worth it to get me to 225lbs? Not for me, because I play a sport. I look athletic at 200lbs, and terrible at 225lbs. I posed for a Ralph Lauren ad at under 190lbs, and barely any steroids at all. You need to consider your goals when asking if something is worth it.

If you want to know what kinds of results people get from different doses, ask for quantifiable and verifiable proof of them. If someone says 2g a week is optimal for physique building, then ask them for a pic so you can see what they're talking about. If someone says there is no health concerns with 4g a week, ask for bloodwork.

Wanna look like BigGuns101 or Captain Dominate (probably the 2 best physiques on this site, IMHO)? Then ask what their cycles look like.

Wanna play a sport at the level I do? Then ask what mine looks like.

Gather information appropriately for your goals, is what I'm saying.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

i take it you are reffering to me as a brown noser................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Ok i appreciate everyones help and responses in this thread especially anythony roberts and tai's and wanna apologize for getting ill earlier into post.

My question was deffiently answered and broken down by your responses and i understand its not a question of 2gram/week bein dangerous but if its really worth the little extra gained compared for price of.

I understand i really need to put my diet and training more in check than using more AAS.

Is there anyway anyone could shoot me great links for diet and training information while on AAS?

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Those dosages aren't ridiculous. More than I take but not "insane". You will likely see significantly more side effects however. I don't like having to take 15 other compounds to combat side effects so I prefer to keep dosages lower. And like everyone said, diet will get you that extra 5 pounds, not 500mg test.

trust me.. in a few years of using aas.. 2gram.. is considered light lol.. i dont think i know anyone on here that has been using for quite a while that runs LESS than 2g total compounds.. *ahem*booz*ahem*

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Anthony, returns are linear? Could you please explain this? I'm understanding that if I gain lets say 10 pounds of muscle at 1g week, I would gain 20 lbs at 2g's?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    . i dont think i know anyone on here that has been using for quite a while that runs LESS than 2g total compounds..
    Me...
    Phil Hernon (IFBB Pro)...
    Captain Dominate (I think)...

A bunch of other people on here that I know of...who actually have posted pictures...use less than 2g a week typically. Most of the super high dose people never post pics, so we can't really judge how that's been working for them.

Anthony, returns are linear? Could you please explain this? I'm understanding that if I gain lets say 10 pounds of muscle at 1g week, I would gain 20 lbs at 2g's
    Linear doesn't mean what you're taking it to mean. Imagine a line that is nearly horizontal, but goes up along the Y axis at a steady rate...that's still a linear response, but clearly the dose on the X axis may be going up more than the gains. Check out my test enanthate profile for a chart on gains vs/ dose.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 06-07-2007 at 06:00 AM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Linear doesn't mean what you're taking it to mean. Imagine a line that is nearly horizontal, but goes up along the Y axis at a steady rate...that's still a linear response, but clearly the dose on the X axis may be going up more than the gains. Check out my test enanthate profile for a chart on gains vs/ dose.
    i.e. you mean its proportional but not directly proportional, however - isn't a straight line at whatever gradient representative of a directly proportional relationship though?

goose is offline Banned
    I know captain is a good guy and a mate of yours.Lets look at one of his cycles:

``My cycle will include Methyl Trienolone, Eq, NPP, Test, and a DHT near the end..``

Oral tren is so harcore at 1mg,yet 2g of primo is mild.
    Last edited by goose; 06-07-2007 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Oh oh...the number of threads tai and I participate in together has tripled the last couple days!!!

I must be in over my head?!

Time to get out the chest waders...

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I know captain is a good guy and a mate of yours.Lets look at one of his cycles:

``My cycle will include Methyl Trienolone, Eq, NPP, Test, and a DHT near the end..``

Oral tren is so harcore at 1mg,yet 2g of primo is mild.
    i know! i know! wtf was i thinking.. i guess i know someone who runs REAL LIGHT CYCLES after all!
    kuz isnt MT the number one reccommended compound for a newbie?!
    wait
    now im just out right confused at all the uncertianties in this thread..
    never mind me.. let me go back to my "DOSER POSER" villa of liars and fake online personas..
    *shoots lazers outta his eyes to cook his omlette*

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Captain Dominate has a thread about a anavar only cycle and he is taking I think somewhere in the neighborhood of 60mg a day has a spot on diet, looks big and shredded and has added 15lbs of quality dense muscle with strength as well. so high doses don't do anything if the fundamental groundwork is not laid through diet and training. Not to mention not staying on your first cycle for 6mon.+

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    I think your not running large enough dosages maybe add 500mg/wk of all the above and hope your in canada with free medical...(almost) lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information