pin_cuzion is offline Junior Member

Question What do you think about this????

Hey what's up to everyone out there,

What i would like is some critique on this cycle i have planned. any help positive or negative is welcome. a little about me first, i have previously done one cycle before where i gained 42 pounds, and kept about 37 of it. right now i way 258lbs, am 6'4", about 13% bf. i am looking to bulk up right now and think that this plan will work. please help

week one: 200 mg norma hella/organon yellow top deca , 500mg sten, 200mg primo depot, 40mg thai anabols per day
    week two: 200 mg norma hella/organon yellow top deca, 500mg sten, 200 mg primo depot, 40mg thai anabols per day
    week three: 200 mg norma hella/organon yellow top deca, 500mg sten, 200 mg primo depot , 40mg thai anabols per day
    week four: 200 mg norma hella/organon yellow top deca, 500mg sten, 200 mg primo depot, 40mg thai anabols per day
    week five: 200 mg norma hella/organon yellow top deca, 500mg sten, 300 mg primo depot
    week six: 200 mg norma hella/organon yellow top deca, 500mg sten, 300 mg primo depot
    week seven: 200 mg norma hella/organon yellow top deca, 500mg sten, 300 mg primo depot
    week eight: 200 mg norma hella/organon yellow top deca, 500mg sten, 300 mg primo depot

start clomid at week eleven: 300 mg first day, 100 mg next 10 days, 50 mg next 10 days
    novaldex on hand just in case

please let me know what you guys think
    thanks
    pin_cuzion

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Week 1-4 d-bol @ 40mg/day
    Week 1-8 deca @ 200mg/week, sten @ 500mg/week

Clomid starts on week 11 (300/100/50)

This is a little easier to read, in case anyone wants to comment.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Gained 42lbs on your first cycle and kept 37. Jesus do that cycle again.

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    Yeah and do another one for me.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Gained 42lbs on your first cycle and kept 37. Jesus do that cycle again.
    and one for me please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you think about this????-diablo_standing_e0.gif  

PsychoBB is offline Junior Member
    count me in as well =O)

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    What was your first cycle? Your deca dosage seems a little low, I would probably up it to 400mg or at least 300mg for a second cycle, especially for your size and weight. But if you gained a lot from your first cycle off a low dosage of deca, then I guess no need to up it. jmo

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Shit, at 6'4 260, you are already one huge mofo. Why not do a cutting cycle and be a ripped dude at 260. You could be the next lou ferrigno.

my first cycle was extremely simple yet extremely effective. it was an eight week cycle with 400mg of Ttokkyo Deca and 250mg sustanon a week. i injested between 450-500g of protein a day, and nearly 300g of carbs. my weight jumped from 223 pounds to 265 pounds. i put nearly 3.5" inches on my arms and 3 inches on my legs. i worked every body part twice a week, except legs
    monday-chest and tris
    tuesday- back and bis
    wednesday-shoulders and traps
    thursday- legs
    friday- chest and tris
    saturday-back and bis
    sunday-shoulders, traps and calves

surprisingly this schedule didnt burn me out, rather it turned out to be rather effective.

this cycle i would like to bulk up another 25 pounds of somewhat hard muscle, and then i want to completely cut it down to about 7-8% bf. my ultimate goal is to be about 235 pounds tight. just to make the ladies drip.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    So you did 400mg of deca for your first cycle, and now you want to do 200 for your 2nd cycle? I don't think the deca is going to be as effective at all. I would hit 400mg again if not 500-600mg.

Interesting to see that you didn't take 1 day off.

the ttokkyo deca i took in my first cycle seemed weak and watered down, which is why i took more of it. i have heard that the organon yellow top or norma hella deca is very potent even in its low dosage which is why i thought the 200 mg would suffice. what do you think about the rest of the cycle though. should i expect to gain the 25 pounds i am hoping for.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    sh*t that was a hell of a first run bro!!! damn i think i'll join the do one for me too club. i would bump the deca up to 400mg though bro if you think it's going to be stronger then tt deca at least 300mg.
    i'm running norma on my next cycle coming up at 400mg wk 1-10 i hope i can get results like your first cycle.

the fist cycle was a hell of a run. i couldnt believe i gained as much as i did. man make strenght went through the roof as did my size. the only bad thing was that the was absolutely no way to conceal gains like that or claim them as natural. hopefully though everything works out for this one, i would like to turn heads once again in the gym.
    of anyone knows where i can get some norma hella or yellow top at a cheap price can you pm me. the ones i can get i think are quite overpriced.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    your gonna have to bump up the deca if you wanna see those gains again. 2nd time around wont be nearly as glamarous so up those doses

and post some pics if you have time --maybe if you have some before and after your first, then before and after your second?? just a thought

peace

sorry bros, no pics of first cycle at all
    i will take pics before this cycle and after this cycle and post those for you guys to see and critique. thanks for the help. is the primo and sten dosages ok though. i will up the deca to 300 mg a week

nobody else has anything to say, is it really that good a cycle with the upped deca dosage.

Thread Information