Thread: fina question

Atomicace360 is offline New Member

fina question

so am i gettign this correct

A 4 gram kit will convert 4000mg ( 2 cartridges) of pellets to 50ml at 75mg/ml?
    or is it 2000mg of pellets ( 1 cartridge ) for those results?

Thanks
    APM

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    My 4g kit produced right around 40ish ML of finished tren at 75mgs/ml.
    Some kits yield more and if you dont lose any during the process its possible to get close to 50.

I would expect closer to 40-something though if you are a first timer like i was using an fkit.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    My 4g kit produced right around 40ish ML of finished tren at 75mgs/ml.
    Some kits yield more and if you dont lose any during the process its possible to get close to 50.

I would expect closer to 40-something though if you are a first timer like i was using an fkit.
    Depending on what kit you use, yes. The most popular kit out there right now yields about 40ml at a strength of 100mg/ml. Not 75.

I got in a great debate about that on the fina board and was told i was totally wrong.

It makes sense to me its 100mg/ml but everyone insisted i was totally screwed for thinking that.

thanks for the correction bro

G-S Guest
    Who's everyone, and what kit are we talking about? There are a couple out that yeild @ 75mg/ml, and one that yields @100mg/ml.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i got 40mls of 100mg/mls of fina with my kit. would a half of cc ed be ok for a first time fina user?

G-S Guest
    Nah. Shoot 3/4cc's ed, you'll see awesome results.

well bro everyone is people that responded to my message at gotfina.com, i dont plan on listing them hehe

my kit was an Fkit but i have also been told that A's kit was 75 per 40ML, im not going to speak about any other kits since i know zero about them.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Ok, so call me crazy but 4000 / 40 = 100 right? The only other explination is that they are saying you loose 25mg's/ml due to the conversion?

DMX

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    I had 3 4g kits and I got 33 cc first shot, secound time 43 and third 43 also ,I wouldnt recomend using the heat its faster but I dont like the color you get from it.They said that mine would be 100 mgs a cc

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    Ok, so call me crazy but 4000 / 40 = 100 right? The only other explination is that they are saying you loose 25mg's/ml due to the conversion?

DMX
    No, the other 2 popular kit makers send 50+ml of oil. The one you are describing sends 40+. Hence the difference in conversion strength.

Thread Information