Thread: need advice!!!

pump111 is offline New Member

need advice!!!

I'm on my 6th week of a 12 week cycle and I am supposed to take a shot of enanthate 500 mg tommorow. I'm on vacation at my friends house and one of my amps broke and I only brought two. So my question is should I wait like 3 days till I get home and take the shot then? Use one of his amps of sust? Or take an amp now and another first chance I get? thanx

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I'd go an Amp now and another first chance you get. Are you doing 500 mg's a week, or 1000 mg's a week, and it's just that day to shoot the 500 mg's ??

I wouldn't recommend shooting the Sus - that'll just waste it basically. I know it's got some test esters in there (especially the enanthate one which you're after), but I don't really see the point in it.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Must be nice to have all those options. I think keymastur is right go ahead and take the one you have and do the other one in a couple of days and you will be fine.

Thanx a lot for the help!

Im taking 500mg once a week, so if I shoot 250 today and then another 250 in like 2 days afterwards should I just go back to doing the 500 every monday like I was or do it 250 twice a week now.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it is better to split the injections on Monday and Thursday.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    rickson is right bro, you should be splitting the shots into 2 seperate injections of 250mg each.......more stable blood levels that way.

peace bb79

Thread Information