BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

This is not a solicitation for a source, but a question

That being said, please don't flame me endlessly, i'm looking for anecdotes and such here just to shed some light onto a general situation and how i might generally go about doing something: My would-be-source recently underwent a rather unfortunate event (not related to AS...a death in the family) that will have him out of the game for some time. He was and is a friend first, and as such, i'm not going to ask him to put me in touch with anyone else during this time...as AS are not nearly important enough to me to insult even a casual friend in that manner during what i'm sure is a very trying time for him. However, not wanting to wait for him, I'm wondering how some of you went about finding a source on your own...just looking ahead to it makes me feel like i'm in high school again and it's prom season and i'm afraid to even ask someone. Again *please* don't interpret this for something it's not, i.e. a "put me in touch with your source" thread, because it's clearly not...i don't mind waiting however long it takes him to want to get back into "business", but am hoping not to have to. Just wondering if you approached people blindly, took a chance on the web or what? Ya know, i'll likely end up waiting for him since i'm in no rush, but that has piqued a curiosity.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 08-19-2002 at 12:08 AM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well by now your IM is probably full of "great" bro's willing to help you out. Delete all of those and wait for your friend I am sure it will be quicker and safer then any other approach.

4plates is offline Banned
    THERE ARE A FEW WAY TO GO ABOUT IT,THE FIRST AND EASIEST WAY IS TO FIND OUT WHO IN THE GYM USES AND graduly work your way in.

the second way is to roll the dice on a web site,if you think you found one that looks too cheap its probably too good to be true.
    if you found one that has a minimum of $400 fuck that.find one with NO MINIMUM order and shhot the dice and order small.even if you get the order dont think ,wow!! this place is legit,yippeee! still order small till you get all your shit.they could be setting you up for a big kill.

and finally if you feel like placing an order with online or hear of someone,PM a mod or a vet,chances are they heard of them,maybe not.take a look at the scammers list and see if the person or company is on the list.

someone who sells gear usually go by referrals so they WONT email you or PM you,delete any of those and dont even look at them,they have a trusting way about them and sound intising.most real guys are blunt,and to the point and try not to attract to much attention.
    be carefull and order small with someone you dont know
    hope i helped

Thread Information