Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    streamline is offline New Member

cannibus as performance enhancement?

I have heard many times about some pro bb that get high before they workout to increase the intensity. I dont know who, but i know there a re atleast a couple. ANyway, i find that working out while stoned helps me focus on the contraction, i can hit extra reps and really tear down the fibers Its amazing on how intense the workouts are when i am stoned. Its like it allows you complete mind muscle control its simply amazing.

WHo hear works out while stoned. I know there are some!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    ive heard quite a few people claim pot helps them workout, im not sure if its just rumor or fact but i've heard arnold used it at some point...nonetheless i dont prefer it, i get lazy, lethargic, and stupid off it...just cant handle it i guess, then again my roomate buys $50 an eighth stuff, so that might be the culprit...i only prefer it after training to increase appetite or before bed as a sleep aid...good luck

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Shit , if I smoke a spliff before a work out.....I'll be sleeping on the weight bench rather than working out.

babi is offline Associate Member
    if weed works think about coke,next time b4 you work out try doing a line streamline lol

stretch is offline New Member
    i have done it many times and from my experience it has worked well. i find myself doing it the most when i am off cycle. it takes that drained weak feeling away. you seem to daze out and focus much better which for some reason i get a few more reps out.

dacgator is offline New Member
    I would never train on the stuff myself but as someone who has smoked a few I can see getting in a zone while training on weed.

Mini Swol is offline New Member
    Id probably forget I was at the gym.

nuke is offline Member
    LOL !!!! Mini Swol... Uhhhh, what am I doing here ? Oh yeah working out !

beachbod is offline Junior Member
    Arnold did not smoke a lot of pot in order to get high before he lifted. By taking only a few hits of pot, it is able to increases your blood flow into your muscles, but you do not need to smoke a lot for this to occur. I have lifted real high once and it felt like I couldn't concentrate on squeezing my muscles, but thats just IMO. Hope my 2cents helps. Later bros.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mini Swol
    Id probably forget I was at the gym.
    happened to me 1 time on shroomz a while back. I wasnt workin out though, i work at a gym. Took em the night before and forgot I had to go in early...oops

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    pot is also real good at getting ur estrogen levels up and is good for the lung tongue and throat.later

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    tried it and didn't care for it. left early and went to the buffet!

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    i smoke everyday and when i can control myself to the night, i have a good workout. But if i smoke in the morning....lets just say i'm "resting my shoulder" for the day.

couldn't work out stoned, can't imagine it

Originally posted by beachbod
    Arnold did not smoke a lot of pot in order to get high before he lifted. By taking only a few hits of pot, it is able to increases your blood flow into your muscles, but you do not need to smoke a lot for this to occur. I have lifted real high once and it felt like I couldn't concentrate on squeezing my muscles, but thats just IMO. Hope my 2cents helps. Later bros.
    that doesn't make too much sense, if anything smoke restricts blood flow...

oh yah, also robs your body of oxygen...but hey who needs that anyways? the muscles sure dont...(grin).

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    I have to say, I do a lot of things better when high, but working out is not one of them. I am an ice hockey goalie, and play much better stoned, but I am also standing in one place. As for getting tired, it really depends on the type of cannibus. Some gives yo an energetic high (the expensive stuff) and others give you the stoned, heavy feeling. My recommendation, smoke after the workout before a protien shake, and go to bed happy and full!

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    P.S. The coke might work, but only for short burst of intesity. If your going to do that, try to find it cut with Creatine, it is being done these days.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    What i have to say is i too cannot imagine smkign then going to the gym... i'd prob skip the gym and hit up taco bell...hahaha or laugh my ass of at people running on the tread mill all goofy. hahaha

on the other hand i like what Covey Junior, BTW nice avatar man) I have smoked stuff ebfor and just apssed out.. i have smoked stuff befor and been extremel alert... it depends on what kind... It is somehting i must try.. I can see the way some kinds could be good for you.. But what i loveeeee to do is smoke after... get out of the gym go to the car.. and smoke a bowl... OOOOHHH man you don't even feel your muscles anymore... And those damn nasty as protein shakes and bars have never tasted better....

and better pumps at them gym (i think we discussed this befor) SEX... but make the girl ride you or vice versa for te girls.. i have such a better lift at the gym

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have friends who do that

me personally, i can't smoke and walk across the street let alone lift

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Darkknight442
    It is somehting i must try.. I can see the way some kinds could be good for you.. But what i loveeeee to do is smoke after... get out of the gym go to the car.. and smoke a bowl... OOOOHHH man you don't even feel your muscles anymore... And those damn nasty as protein shakes and bars have never tasted better....
    LOL, this is funny as hell! I smoked a bowl and had the chocolate munchies so bad I ate three designer malted muscles protein bars...Guess that is the good munchies to get! They tasted so damn good I couldn't just eat one!

hahahahahhahaha... hells yeah woody someone know what I am tlaking baout..... My parents would be like how come your eating sooo much tuna without mayo... You hate tuna.... hahahahhaa

I guess it is good as long as you don't munch on bakery sticks oform 711 or osme junk food shit eh?

Yeah no doubt! LookingToCut has a diary going and it says he keeps falling off of his diet because he smokes then eats the hell out of pop tarts and other crap. I don't even have that stuff in my house...all I had that was some sort of chocolate taste was protein bars. LOL It is amazing how weed makes everything taste soooooo good...damn, I would probably even eat beef liver...

DecaDick is offline New Member
    Sh*t man, I find that when I take a couple rips I concentrate so much more and my workouts are much more intense ... I do get a lil light headed inbetween sets ... But damn what a pump I get!

grabagear is offline Junior Member
    shit guys I thought this was a site about steroids ? juicen is one thing but I ll be damned if I start sniffn coke or smoking pot! just to get big. maybe its different where u guys are from but around here u wont even be let in to the gym if your high! it is looked down upon more than u can emagine!!! would you rather be a tree hugger or a body builder? just a thought.

hey grab, you'll find this site is about everything and anything... Man we have talked about everything from sports, to girl problmes, to shaving balls, to having sex befor working out... thats what makes this site great...

Originally posted by grabagear
    shit guys I thought this was a site about steroids? juicen is one thing but I ll be damned if I start sniffn coke or smoking pot! just to get big. maybe its different where u guys are from but around here u wont even be let in to the gym if your high! it is looked down upon more than u can emagine!!! would you rather be a tree hugger or a body builder? just a thought.
    Yeah, no kidding...take your tree hugging, bible beating, flaming elsewhere
    Last edited by woodsy169; 08-21-2002 at 03:46 PM.

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    i have gone to the gym stonned a few times, it relaxes the muscles so you can push harder, but for getting to sleep there is nothing better especially when you are on clen , witch keeps me awake night and day.

grabagear is offline Junior Member
    sorry I was in a bad mood. u guys are wright! my bad. and dark night I agree that is what makes this site great! no hard feelings I hope.

no prob grab

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

eww

Originally posted by wcoveyjr
    P.S. The coke might work, but only for short burst of intesity. If your going to do that, try to find it cut with Creatine, it is being done these days.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

eww

when i used to do dat stuff back in da day....i hated getting my shit cut with creatine ...gross...i worked out on it a couple of times..but didnt feel like doing a long workout juss really heavy...my max went up on bench that day by like 15 pnds..lol

Originally posted by wcoveyjr

C-Walk is offline New Member
    Damn....I didn't know how many of you guys blaze up. I've been hitting the pipe before the gym for a while now. I do find that it helps with me lifting. I seem to be able to concentrate and get into it a lot better. But if I smoke too much I don't want to do shit but smoke more. Keep on lifting and smoking those dank nugs.

C-Walk

well I am gonna be trying it tongiht.. Got some hazeeee yets... shit was f ing awesome... hot boxed my freinds uncle's boat... had like 5 hits i was flying.....

I better watch it today it hink oone or two puffs should be alright... Who thinks half baked is one of the funniest of all time??

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I read this post and had the same thoughts as partyboy, smoke and workout-ya right! I smoked yesterday before I did shoulders, and holy shit! I had one of the best shoulder workouts ever. I may be exaggerating, but it was pretty damn good. I was just more focused, less agitated by the gym annoyances, and I pushed myself better than usual. Maybe just the anticipation of wanting to try it out. Maybe next time my workout sux, but oh well. Got one good one in. I do like to smoke post workout.

Diggler is offline New Member
    i think it all depends on the person and the weed. some people say it helps, some say it doesn't. smoking definitly helps with your appitite so thats one plus, but gettin too stoned kills motivation and thats bad. to build the body we are all looking for the key is consistency, and if u smoke everytime u go to the gym, then what happens when u r out of weed, will you have as good a workout? i say smokin a little may help but making it a habit will slow you now. and i dont want anything in the way of what i want......

well i know i wanna try it once... yah know

diggler first off nice avatar.. lol

but think of it like your not gonna be on AS everytime you lift, thats not being consistent either yah know??? Its just all the little htings that can help us whenever we can get thjem

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I was so faded at the gym one time that I stacked on side of the barbell with weights....and forgot the other side....I was trying to show off and I used all my strength to get the bar pff to bench.....but the fuckin bar went to one side and all the weights went flying off and the bar went crashing to the ground....fuckin sucked becasue I was tryint o show off for some chics.....fuckin weed man....never felt stupidier and never been higher....hahahaha.........

hell yeah bucth... soo h much was stacked on each side???? 15 pounds??? oh no wait you were try9ing to show off 20 pounds on eahc side of the bar.... wow man..

hahahahahah (no offense to anyone)

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Darkknight442
    hell yeah bucth... soo h much was stacked on each side???? 15 pounds??? oh no wait you were try9ing to show off 20 pounds on eahc side of the bar.... wow man..

hahahahahah (no offense to anyone)
    You kidding me DK.....there was 5 slid on one side........and the great thing about that is it was my max day....BOOOOMMM...

hahahah good shit butch, you know I'm only palyin.. alittle tipsy at work here. had a couple of Hotsy totsy's hahahahaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information