McBain is offline Member

Need help ASAP for a bro of mine trying out for soccer team

OK I got a really tight friend of mine who is trying out for soccer. He is really good but wants an edge on the competition cardiovascular-wise. He has asthma so that's a prob so something that won't tighten up his lungs would be nice too. I recommended some light dosages of ephedrine before try-outs. I also offered some leftover anavar I have to pump him up before try-outs. I've noticed while on this cycle if I time it so I take 20mg of anavar RIGHT before my workout I get a MUCH better lift in. Any thoughts or recommendations? Try-outs are in 2 days so no time to order any substances so keep that in mind.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    If he has ashtma (sp) he should talk to his doc before taking anything. He could take some Xenadrine or ripped Fuel if he wants energy but I don't think that's going to do much for his cardio.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If he's trying to shed some fat, clen would work great for him, plus it has anti-catabolic effects which could work out good for retaining muscle.

McBain is offline Member
    Well he has asthma medication. And he isn't looking to lose fat. The tryouts are tomorrow and wants to gain an edge on the competition. I merely wanted to mention the asthma thing so you guys could keep that in mind when recommending things he should take. He needs to stay on top of his game too though he can't be a raving lunatic (xen would probably do that to him as he hasn't taken ephedrine before. I was going to give him some weaker ephedrine products. Thanks

So basically his options are anavar , or a legal supplement.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm not sure there is really anything he can take at this point to give him an edge physically over his competition. Tell him to concentrate on his mental focus at this point. You said he is talented so he needs to believe in that and go do what he does best. Wish him luck from AR.

McBain is offline Member
    Thanks for the responses guys. I told passed on the encouraging words and he appreciated it. He decided to go in without anything but took an ephedrine with him in case his energy was running low. Hopefully he will do well, he's a great soccer player unfortunately he's a junior trying out for a team that is ranked in the top 10 in the country. We'll see how he does though, he's trained hard this whole summer so I'm hoping it will pay off for him.

Thread Information