Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 4 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Feel Like Shit after cycle

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Feel Like Shit after cycle

I ended a test/Eq cycle almost three weeks ago and Wednesday will be starting clomid. I feel so shitty now , that with all the stories I heard about clomid and depression I'm dreading starting it. I'm thinking of just waitng another couple weeks and going into next cycle. What do you think? It'll be my second cycle and it consists of d-bol , t200 , Eq and winny. I'm 5'8" 185 and been working out for many years.

PsychoBB is offline Junior Member
    Well you have to make up your mind, without clomid you will propperly loose some musslemass and that will suck. With clomid you will get pms and that suck also. i know what i will choose, I pay to get BIG and i dont want to loose my $$$. I see it as a get even with my girlfrind, i have for a long time been victim of her pms. now i want to act like a bitch, and show her what it is like. J/K but dont waste your $$$ by not doing clomid. and remember time on = time off. you have to live with your body for the rest of your life, dont risk it.

Cheers P-BB

Yea, your right psycho , I'll probably just start the shit in two days and deal with it. What the hell......it's only three weeks. Thanks

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not a good idea, i did the same thing and got real sick. take the time off, if you are serious about your body and keeping it healthy (which would be smart considering you only get one) then you should take adequate time off/rest...the clomid is most certainly necessary post cycle...imo you dont really get 'pms' on clomid, clomid is a weak estrogen so expect those type of effects, emotional, whiney, etc...good luck

Yea, I'm really looking forward to feeling like a female for a few weeks. Whiney and emotional..........yahoo I'll just take the clomid and wait until my next go around. I'm all set up to go too, BUT will take the time off !!!

Now, after I'm done taking the clomid...........exactly how long should I wait to start my next cycle?

Iron is offline Junior Member
    If you were on a 10 week cycle then you should wait 10 week before starting your next. If it was 12 then wait 12 weeks and so on.

Iron

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Iron
    If you were on a 10 week cycle then you should wait 10 week before starting your next. If it was 12 then wait 12 weeks and so on.

Iron
    perfect...and that is a minimum. you 'should' take at least the same ammount off as the time on..

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    absolutely, bro.. time on = time off ... always IMO. you dont want to shut down your hpta levels before you bring them back up to normal. you may end up w/ low test levels permanantly. be patient, wait and start again when its time.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Hcg , Novaldex, bromocriptine and armidex post cycle brings back my sex drive post cycle quick.

Riggar is offline New Member
    nice post Pysco yes pritty much right mate!! im also going though the post cycle shit its all the aches and pains lack of energy that shit.... i just did clomid 4 weeks eneding today .. would it be harmfull if i did 4 weeks of Nolva, im 52 seriously considering Perm TRT W a blasting protacol once my body has proped back up.. Whats your opion?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggar View Post
    nice post Pysco yes pritty much right mate!! im also going though the post cycle shit its all the aches and pains lack of energy that shit.... i just did clomid 4 weeks eneding today .. would it be harmfull if i did 4 weeks of Nolva, im 52 seriously considering Perm TRT W a blasting protacol once my body has proped back up.. Whats your opion?
    He’s probably not going to reply to you since this post is 18 years old, but at your age I’d definitely go the TRT route
    Charlie67 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I think that's record - 18 years

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    18 years, ya thats a little piece congrats dude
    Charlie67 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I am amazed af that this place has been around that long. Shit, the times pass.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Thread Information