GI-HUGE-IK is offline New Member

Ordering Finaplix

Ok i Live in a very rural area between many feilds and a whole lot of woods. Well im looking to buy finaplix . I checked all my local feed stores for 100miles and none can get it. there has been much contraversy ordering online but this seems the only way to purchase it. I have found many online vet supply stores but don't know if this is a safe route to go or not. I will only be ordering enough for personal use. Should i be concerned or am i just being concerned over nothing.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i cant tell u where i get mine from. But it is an online vet store. I just got an order from them last week. No worries bro. Its not illegal to order or have the pellets. Its once u convert it is when u can get into trouble. Order away bro!

OG

GI-HUGE-IK is offline New Member
    I know dsmo isn't the most effective way to use fina but can one get good results from using it. And if they use an implant gun on cattle why do they even sell dsmo at vet supply stores wouldn't that suggest u were using that for personal use. Unless they use dsmo on cattle too?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    probably can be used on cattle too, and the pellets are not illegal...if you search around you can find a site that sells pellets, try gotfina.com they have great info on it, also if you just do a simple web seach for the pellets you can run across retailers...good luck

Thread Information