tx_iron is offline Associate Member

football players and roids

hey bros i havent played full contact since my days in hs in 2000 but starting today im going to trainfor the next year (fall 2003) to walk on at a D1 here in tx. i need something to help me structure my life again like football used to and i need some help so here gos. im going to do 2 cycles one in a month lasting 12wks and im looking for info on doing aas right before the season or during? i know to use short esters during the season but was wondering if anyone had any experience w/ D1 and roids. of course no deca but im thinking of dbol test fina for the first one and am not sure of the second one. thanks bros

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    The problem with walking on is that the coaches don't know you. The NCAA makes every team meet a requirement of steroid tests each year. Most coaches know what players are on and off gear, so they give the tests to people they know will pass. But as a walk on the wil most likely test you, because it doesn't matter to them if they lose a walk on compared to a star middle line backer. There are also de-tox drinks that work, so your options are open.

thanks alot bro... havent been on the board for a while

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    I, like you havent played ball since high school. I mean I played OLB at 197-200 lbs in hs, our team was a fucking joke. I love the game and would like another shot, If I ever got that shot, or it was even in sight Id juice my ass up to 250 and play middle backer. As of now im 210 and way too slow to play SS like I used to b4 I beefed up. My 40 times must be like over 5 now, I have been drinking every night for the last like 3 months and im shot to hell. btw dood, what D1 skoo are you gonna try to play at, and at what possy ht/wt. Im sitting in the library bored as shit, just typing for the fuck of it.

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    tx iron, this is a good question. As a recent walk-on to a Div I school, let me tell you there is alot of stuff to do to become part of the team. I am from tx, but play elsewhere. Here is my timeline on my road to a comeback...

1994 - graduated high school
    all-state honorable mention at utility back

1995 - turned down scholarship for pussy and joined marine corps

1996 - got married to pussy

1997 - got divorced with cheating pussy

1997 - tried out for the all - marine team and made it

2000 - after 3 yrs of playing ball for east coast USMC I was discharged honorably

2000 - walked on UNT, made the 1st cut. but had a medical condition land me in a hospital for 1 week (was abusing my body roids, coke, beer, vodka, painkillers in whicj my body started to react with panic attacks)

2000 - missed out on UNT, but overcame my attacks

2001 - worked picking up dirty laundry for a living because I needed to support my newly born daughter

2002 - moved northward to better give me a shot at playing Div I ball

2002 - turned 27

2002 - enrolled in college

2002 - been going nonstop spring, summer I, summer II, fall

2002 - met with the recruiting coach 23 times since Jan

2002 - finally gave me a shot at the end of summer

2002 - made the team as the starting fullback @230 pounds up from 195

2002 - Ncaa rules me ineligble due to my age, the requirements are different now than when I was in school.

2002 - Meet with head coach, they agree to put me on reserve status with 8 other players that are prop 48's

2002 - Have to get paperwork done (reserach this one tx iron, you will to
    have to do this), and have at least 24 college hrs done

2002 - Waiting until Jan, where I will have 32 hrs completed, making me eligible, and preparing to do 2 more cycles. Definately 1 more, because most likely, knowing my luck I will get tested.

So, there you have it in a nutshell. I hope your road was less difficult. good luck, and pm with the school your trying out for. I have several contacts at 3 different Div I schools and 1 Div II school.
    Last edited by FaTbAcK; 09-04-2002 at 11:15 AM.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Whats up with the age thing. Chris Weinke was like 31 when he won the heisman.

i was thinking tx tech or u of h maybe rice. would also like to get up to 240 250 adn play DE or OLB my 40 USED to be 4.59 in hs and i was 200naturally. fatback how did you cycle? during season before season off season? im thinking of doing 2cycles before season and taking halotestin or dbol at a low dosage during the season, im not real sure. anyway thanks for the feedback

DHARB is offline Junior Member

joke

You should go to Baylor, football is a joke. You could probaly walk on and start.

Thread Information