Thread: Winny Dilemma

psychopath is offline Junior Member

Winny Dilemma

Heres my situation fellas. I was planning on taking 50mg/day of winny orally stacked w/ fina and prop for about 6-7 weeks after my initial test enth. dbol , EQ stack. However, my source cannot get the 50mg winny tabs he had talked about. Now all I'm possibly lookin at is ttokyo's 10mg Stanol V tabs or Jurox's Anabolic ST winny. Ive heard good things about jurox winny however to use it properly would cost me my entire nutsac and my 2 legs. This would save me some heavy squats, but realistically the jurox winny isnt really an option for me. My question is, are the ttokyo winny tabs any good? and if so, would you guys recommend me taking more than 50mg a day seeing they are pills.... i will take them throughout the day as i did w/ the dbols. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx in advance.

Psycho

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    50mg/ed is fine whether its tabs or water based. its 17aa so they both go to the same place. tt winny tabs i've never had myself so i couldn't speak from experience on the quality/results.

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    Thanx ragin' appreciate the quick reply, now this goes out to those with experience with tt winny. Let me know your experiences. Thanx guys

Psycho

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I used the Tt winny tabs and liked them very much. I kind of did it as an experiment but was pretty impressed with the bang I got for my buck.

Thread Information