KANE74 is offline New Member

Midway through second cycle(all ttokyo)..not very pleased

I just finished week 6 of my 2nd cycle. Im taking 500/mg Testonon and 400/mg EQ per week and I just started the Winny at 50/mg ed until week 12(all gear is Ttokyo). My first cycle I did 250/mg Sust(redijects) per week and 300/mg of Deca for 8 weeks. On that cycle I gained 19lbs and was very pleased with the results. So far on my 2nd cycle I have only gained 6 lbs. I got my gear in Mexico from a Vet so im pretty sure its legit. I have felt a bit hornier but nothing major and my strength has not increased like it did on the first cycle. I know my diet was in check on first cycle...and Ive kept it pretty much the same. I realize now that I weigh more I probably need more calories. I know the Eq and Sust take 4 weeks to kick in ...but just felt that I got a lot stronger on last cycle by week 6 and Im doing twice the amount. Im 6'2" 193lbs right now..was hoping to get to 210 by the end of this cycle. Any input is appreciated.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You're correct...I would really have a close look at your diet bro. Make sure you are getting enough calories and plenaty of protein (about 400g/day) Also, make sure you are getting adequate rest at night, that is very important!! I found that when I did test/EQ my strength didn't shoot up near as much as when I did test/deca and that is to be expected. EQ will give better gains in lean mass, but deca will pack on the size and strength a little better. Don't be discouraged, just keep banging and eating.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    also take a look at their gear, i dont like their sust...painful and i didn't get very good size or strength from it...but hey thats just me

Thread Information