Deltrain is offline New Member

Deca and eq stack?

Im thinking about starting a deca and eq stack to help gain some stregth before winter. IM hoping the deca will help my knees being that im a avid skiier/snowboarder. Im not looking for much size or a weight gain. Right now im 6-4 235-240 pounds, dependant on if i shit before i weighed myself. Any suggestions would be greatful. IM not looking at spending much more then 200 bucks. 100 for the eq and 80 for the deca.
    Thanks,
    Deltrain
    Sactown represent

One more thing. Where is the link thats shows the pics of the fakes and real shit. I cant seem to find it
    Last edited by Deltrain; 08-20-2002 at 11:56 AM.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Don't do deca and eq together since they both use the same receptors! Try test and either deca or eq that way you'll add size and strength.

Deltrain is offline New Member
    i really want to try deca because of the benifits to the joints. All the rave is about this eq stuff but if its not a good stack then i will pass. I have done test alone and a test-refrovet stack before with minimal-moderate results. I was recently in mexico and picked up test and deca for 25 bucks us but trashed it before i made it back becasue i figured it wassnt worth the pokey for 25 bucks.
    Anyone else have any suggestions?

As Righton said don't combine deca and Eq. They use the same receptor sites in your blood. That means you'll be wasting gear. I personaly love EQ. My very first cycle was a EQ/Winny stack and it made me vascular and defined. You should always stack your cycles that makes them more effective. I would run Test Eth/Winny and either deca or EQ. Good Luck

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Hmm......i believe ALL steroids use the same receptors.

Now as for stacking the two....well there have been some heated debates on if its okay or not.....but I personally don't see a problem with stacking the two. I got a good bro of mine who will be cycling this soon and he'll keep me posted with results.

I feel that MOST of the people who say not to stack Deca & EQ have never tried to stack them nor have they ever tried both (only one or the other...but usually never done both)......so take it for what its worth bro.

Peace,
    AZ

Thread Information