nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member

Growth Effect A Myth Or Fact

Ok guys I know there have been a lot of post lately about growth and I have done my research .I feel like I have a good understanding of it . But here is my question I have heard that growth will multiply cancer cells If it is in your body . Thats the question will it mulitply cancerous cells and or any other type of disease like that. Any one know of this or heard it ,if so where and is there a site that you read this ?

McBain is offline Member
    I know if you are prone to prostate cancer or you have prostate cancer test merely feeds the fire and accelerates the cancer. If finastride is taken it will probably block that.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I looked up some abstracts and old posts. I didn't see any definitive answers. In several post people alluded to this with both HGH and AAS but didn't find any conclusive documentation. Since certain cancers are related to hormone imbalances and HGH seems to increase cell replacement and metabolism I think this would be a legitimate concern. I saw one post that said HGH shot into cancerous cells had been shown to destroy those cells without damaging the "normal" cells but again didn't see supporting documentation. I certainly would not take any HGH or AAS without consulting a Doctor if I had been diagnosed with cancer. By the way Mcbain the prostate cancer seems to be sped up by estrogen and older men (especially on test replacement) have not been getting an anti-e and conversion from test to estrogen is very high.

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies guys ,I dont have cancer it just a concern because Ive heard this from a few people .

babi is offline Associate Member
    cancer its not a big deal looking good is.lol

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I looked up some abstracts and old posts. I didn't see any definitive answers. In several post people alluded to this with both HGH and AAS but didn't find any conclusive documentation. Since certain cancers are related to hormone imbalances and HGH seems to increase cell replacement and metabolism I think this would be a legitimate concern. I saw one post that said HGH shot into cancerous cells had been shown to destroy those cells without damaging the "normal" cells but again didn't see supporting documentation. I certainly would not take any HGH or AAS without consulting a Doctor if I had been diagnosed with cancer. By the way Mcbain the prostate cancer seems to be sped up by estrogen and older men (especially on test replacement) have not been getting an anti-e and conversion from test to estrogen is very high.
    ah that's right, thanks for clarifying

Thread Information