Thread: Losing Weight?

HvyD is offline New Member

Losing Weight?

I've been doing a few different cycles over the last 6 months and I can't seem to gain any weight. This is my first cycle.

wk 1-10 50mg d-bol ed
    wk 1-10 500mg test 250 per week
    wk 1-10 400mg deca per week

my next one is this

wk 1-12 750mg test 250 per week
    wk 1-12 600mg deca per week
    wk 1-12 600mg boldenon per week
    wk 1-12 75mg of trenbolone eod

I am almost done with this one. I've dropped my bodyfat from 24% to 5% without doing any cardio, but I cant get past 215 and I'm 5'11. I've increased my diet to about 4,000 calories a day but still have not seen very good results.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Holy shit you ran d-bol @ 50mgs e/d for 10 weeks?
    If you dropped from 24% to 5% then you must be doing something right lol
    Try uping your cals to 5000 a day by useing a weight gainer shake
    Good luck

M

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You went from 24%bf to 5%bf w/ no cardio? Amazing. If your bf went down that much and you're still the same weight, then I would guess that you gained over 20lbs of muscle and lost 20lbs of fat.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If your bf went down that much and you're still the same weight, then I would guess that you gained over 20lbs of muscle and lost 20lbs of fat.

Alright...let's give him a chance to explain.....

M

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You did two cycles in the past 6 months ? Where was your time off to let your body get back to normal ?

Well I had no off time. I am extremely happy with my bodyfat loss, but I want to gain 30 more lbs by this time next year.

Lynn is offline Female Member
    This whole thing sounds a little fishy.. dont' mean to flame you bro.. but your cycle doesn't even make sense.. what do you mean 500mg 250per week.. that doesn make any sense.. and if your run dbol that long you will really be loosing weight.. as you liver dies!!!! Also you should be eating about 6000 a day to increase at your size.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think what he means is that he is running test 250 mg/ml at 500 mg a week. 19% BF loss and getting down to 5% with no cardio does seem a little hard to believe. You are going to have a long recovery period coming up. Why would you even care how much you weigh with such an incredible body change?

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    You went from 24%bf to 5%bf w/ no cardio? Amazing. If your bf went down that much and you're still the same weight, then I would guess that you gained over 20lbs of muscle and lost 20lbs of fat.
    I agree. If you bf went down that much and weight remained the same, you have obviously converted to muscle mass! Congrats my friend. Give yourself a good rest to let your receptors cool off, otherwise you will see less and less improvements every cycle. Remember, time on= time off! And btw, I did 50mg d-bol for 10 weeks 2 seperate cycles. Stupid of me, as I was uneducated, but the shit worked! Wish I knew about clomid back then though!lol

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    you got that kind of BF conversion with no cardio?! no offense bro but I HATE YOUR ASS!! j/j

As for adding more weight,,,, my high school football coach made us eat potato logs and choc milk ED for a whole summer. That was 12 years ago and I'm STILL trying to lose that shit!

I think my main problem was my diet. I wasn't taking in enough calories.

still growin is offline Member
    Bro, your diet may be a little off, but I don't think you really understand. If you remained the same weight, and dropped all that bodyfat, you really gained all that muscle! Would you rather be HUGE, or lBIG and well defined? The scale shouldn't be the only tool you use to evaluate your progress! More importantly imo, is to look in the mirror, take bf%, and look at weight changes. I also think that a well defined cut up 15 inch arm is more desirable than a 17 inch flabby uncut arm, but that is just my opinion. Keep it up and good luck.
    P.S> If you only want to gain weight, I reccommend micky d's and burger king 6-7 times a day. Lots of fat, and tons of sodium! lol j/k

Thread Information